- BATTERY COMPATIBILITY GUIDE - 1. CHECK SIZE 2. CHECK CAR SIDE CONNECTOR
- APPLICATIONS - For popular RC cars, trucks, boats, turntables, etc.
- TRUSTED QUALITY - High grade 7.2V battery provides 30 Amp discharge rate for higher power.
- HIGH CAPACITY, LONG RUNTIME - Quality battery pack with high capacity 3000mAh, rapid charge and long runtime.
- COMPATIBLE CHARGERS - Recharge battery pack with one of the following Tenergy charger: 6v-12v Charger (PN: 01025) 7.2v-12v Charger (PN: 01005) TB6-B Balance Charger (PN: 01435) 12V 300mA Charger for 6.0v-9.6V (PN: 01009)
Features and Benefits:
- HIGH CAPACITY BATTERY PACK - High power nickel metal hydride battery for RC cars. Tenergy 7.2V NiMH battery pack has a high capacity rating of 3000mAh that can run your RC car and related applications much longer than NiCd cells.
- HIGH OUTPUT - Uniquely designed & manufactured for high RC racing performance and delivers power when you need it. The Tenergy 7.2V RC battery delivers max discharge rate of 30 Amps to push your RC unit to the peak of its abilities.
- PAIR WITH POPULAR 7.2V RCs - Use Tenergy replacement RC battery to deliver the best performance for your radio controlled brands and hobbies with RC cars, RC tanks, RC trucks, RC boats such as Traxxas, LOSI, Associated, HPI, Kyosho, Tamiya brands, RC10 cars, and turntables. Will also fit many other series and models, we recommend matching the connector and measuring the RC unit battery compartment for best fit.
- PERFECTLY SIZED - Our RC racing battery is made of sub C battery cells and fits all RC10 cars. It has a standard Tamiya connector and supports rapid charging for faster charge times. Standard dimension: 5.39" (Length), 1.87" (Width), 0.95" (Height).
- LONGER LASTING BATTERY - Tenergy rechargeable NiMH battery pack has no memory effect so you can charge your batteries anytime. Even when they are close to full or partially drained you won't have to worry about long-term memory effects, get the full capacity every time. No need to fully discharge before recharging.
- Voltage: 7.2V
- Capacity: 3000 mAh
- Each Battery Dimension: 5.39"x1.87"x0.95" (LxWxH)
- Each Battery Weight: 11.5 oz
- Connector: Standard Tamiya
- Standard Charge: 290mA x 16 hours
- Rapid Charge: 1450mA x 2.1 hours
- Battery Type: Nickel Metal Hydride Battery (NiMH Battery)
- Note: Please always check the dimensions of your battery compartment before purchasing the product.
Extend your NiMH battery pack life with the following practices:
- Fully recharge your new battery pack when you first receive it.
- Do not over-discharge the battery, stop using it when you notice a drop in performance.
- Do not over-charge the battery, remove the battery from charger when you are done recharging.
- Heat lowers battery life, do not charge or discharge the battery when it's hot. Always let the batteries cool down to room temp before using it/charging it.
- Do not store the battery with low voltage, recharge after each use to avoid over-discharge.
- Always store the battery in a dry and cool place, never expose it to heat or direct sunlight.
- Recharge the battery once every 6-month, if they will be unused or stored long term.
Questions & Answers
Will this battery work with my device?
For compatibility with your device, we recommend comparing the voltage, capacity, connector, and dimension of the device battery. If all of these factors are the same, then most likely this battery will work with your device.