- BATTERY COMPATIBILITY GUIDE - 1. Check size. 2. Check car side connector.
- APPLICATIONS - For popular RC cars, trucks, boats, turntables, etc.
- HIGH CAPACITY, LONG RUNTIME - Quality battery pack with high capacity 3800mAh, rapid charge and long runtime.
- 2 FAST CHARGING OPTIONS - Select between 1A or 2A charging current depending on how fast you want to charge.
- EASY TO READ LED LIGHTS
Features and Benefits:
- PAIR WITH POPULAR 7.2V RCs - Use Tenergy replacement RC battery for radio controlled brands and hobbies with RC cars, RC tanks, RC trucks, RC boats such as Traxxas, LOSI, Team Associated, HPI, Kyosho, Tamiya brands, RC10 cars, and turntables. Will also fit many other series and models, we recommend matching the connector and measuring the RC unit battery compartment for best fit.
- HOBBY BATTERY CHARGER - Tenergy universal charger is great for most RC hobbies and airsoft guns because it has a standard Tamiya connector, standard to mini Tamiya adapter and standard Tamiya to alligator clips adapter. Works great for any 6V, 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V 10.8V, and 12V NiMH/NiCd battery packs in RC car, RC airplane, RC helicopter, RC truck, RC tank, RC boat and airsoft that use a standard Tamiya/mini Tamiya/alligator clips.
- QUICK CHARGE - Select between 1 Amp (recommended for 1000-1800mAh packs) or 2 Amps (recommended for packs over 2000mAh) on the RC battery charger to quickly charge a battery pack. (Note: This charger only charge for NiMH/NiCd batteries, do not charge for LiPo batteries.)
- WARRANTY - Charger includes a 12-month warranty.
- 1 connector adaptor from standard Male Tamiya to Mini Female.
- 1 set of clip adaptor with Male Tamiya connector on one end.
Extend your NiMH battery pack life with the following practices:
- Fully recharge your new battery pack when you first receive it.
- Do not over-discharge the battery, stop using it when you notice a drop in performance.
- Do not over-charge the battery, remove the battery from charger when you are done recharging.
- Heat lowers battery life, do not charge or discharge the battery when it's hot. Always let the batteries cool down to room temp before using it/charging it.
- Do not store the battery with low voltage, recharge after each use to avoid over-discharge.
- Always store the battery in a dry and cool place, never expose it to heat or direct sunlight.
- Recharge the battery once every 6-month, if they will be unused or stored long term.
WARNING - DO NOT CHARGE LiPo Batteries
- DO NOT CHARGE: if the label on your battery says: LiPO, LIPO, Li-Po, LI-PO, Li-Polymer, Li-Poly, Lithium Polymer, Li-ion, Lithium-Ion, Lithium.
- Caution: LiPo battery packs may often have two sets of leads/connectors - do not charge if identified as LiPo battery.
- Failure to follow these warnings may result in fire or personal injury.
- Contact our customer support team if you are unsure if your battery can be charged.
Questions & Answers
Will this fit my RC device?
Compare the dimension, voltage, and chemistry with the original battery to confirm compatibility with your device.
What connector is on this battery?
A standard size Tamiya connector.