- Compatible with SR16, M16A1, MP5A4, MK5A4, and many other airsoft guns.
- Confirm compatibility by comparing your original battery dimensions and connector.
- Quality battery pack with high capacity 3800mAh, rapid charge and long run time.
- Select between 1A or 2A charging current depending on how fast you want to charge.
- Quickly know your battery's charging status.
Features and Benefits:
- Tenergy 8.4V NiMH battery designed to fit M16, SR16, full stock AK series, and full stock MP5 series: G&P M16A1, KNIGHTS SR16, MP5 SD5, MK5A4, G3 SD1, M16VN, CA G3 SG1, G3 A3, FAMASF1, M1A1, ASSV, PSG1 and others with Standard Tamiya Connector. For upgraded and/or modified AEGs, we recommend finding connector and measuring the gun compartment for best fit.
- The Tenergy replacement AEG battery pack features rapid charge up, with high capacity rating of 3800mAh that provide more playtime for your airsoft rifles.
- Tenergy universal charger is great for most airsoft guns and RC hobbies because it has a standard Tamiya connector, standard to mini Tamiya adapter and standard Tamiya to alligator clips adapter. Works great for any 6V, 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V 10.8V, and 12V NiMH/NiCd battery packs in airsoft, RC car, RC airplane, RC truck, RC tank, RC boat that use a standard Tamiya/mini Tamiya/alligator clips.
- Select between 1 Amp (recommended for 1000-1800mAh packs) or 2 Amps (recommended for packs over 2000mAh) on the RC battery charger to quickly charge a battery pack. (Note: This charger only charge for NiMH/NiCd batteries, do not charge for LiPo batteries.)
- The electric airsoft guns battery made of Sub C NiMH battery cells, rechargeable NiMH battery pack dimensions are 6.13" (length), 1.9" (width), 1.0" (height) that can fit many airsoft guns with standard Tamiya connector; The charger has standard size and mini Tamiya connector fit 6V-12V battery.
- Charger includes a 12-month warranty.
- 2 x Tenergy NiMH 3800mAh 8.4V 7S Flat Battery w/ Tamiya Connector
- 1 x Tenergy Charger for NiMH/NiCd Battery Packs (6V - 12V)
Extend your NiMH battery pack life with the following practices:
- Fully recharge your new battery pack when you first receive it.
- Do not over-discharge the battery, stop using it when you notice a drop in performance.
- Do not over-charge the battery, remove the battery from charger when you are done recharging.
- Heat lowers battery life, do not charge or discharge the battery when it's hot. Always let the batteries cool down to room temp before using it/charging it.
- Do not store the battery with low voltage, recharge after each use to avoid over-discharge.
- Always store the battery in a dry and cool place, never expose it to heat or direct sunlight.
- Recharge the battery once every 6-month, if they will be unused or stored long term.
WARNING - DO NOT CHARGE LiPo Batteries:
- DO NOT CHARGE: if the label on your battery says: LiPO, LIPO, Li-Po, LI-PO, Li-Polymer, Li-Poly, Lithium Polymer, Li-ion, Lithium-Ion, Lithium.
- Caution: LiPo battery packs may often have two sets of leads/connectors - do not charge if identified as LiPo battery.
- Failure to follow these warnings may result in fire or personal injury.
- Contact our customer support team if you are unsure if your battery can be charged.
Questions & Answers
Will this pack fit in my application?
Yes, as long as the dimensions, voltage, and connector match. This battery back measures 48.26mm(Height); 25.4mm(Width); 155.7mm(Length)
What connector comes with the battery?
The battery and charger has a Standard Tamiya Connector.
Can I use other NiMH/NiCd battery packs with this charger?
Yes. The charger in this combo is only for NiMH battery packs of 8.4V-9.6V (7-8 cells).