- REPLACE STANDARD BATTERIES - Replace your alkaline batteries with these NiMH rechargeable batteries.
- MONEY SAVING & ECO FRIENDLY - Being one of the most cost-effective batteries, Tenergy NiMH batteries can be recharged up to 1000 times.
- EVERYDAY USE - Use it in all your household devices.
- PERFORMANCE LASTING - Battery capacity of 5000mAh, keeps your devices running longer.
- REPLACEMENT FOR NICD - With no memory effect, charge your batteries anytime and still get the full capacity each use.
Features and Benefits:
- REPLACE STANDARD BATTERIES - Exact replacement C battery for standard C sized alkaline batteries. Replace your alkaline batteries with these C Cell batteries . Dimensions: 50mm (Length) x 26mm (Diameter), standard C size battery.
- MONEY SAVING & ECO FRIENDLY - Being one of the most cost-effective batteries, Tenergy NiMH C cell batteries can be recharged up to 1000 times and between 1-10 charges will have paid for themselves. You are also diminishing the carbon footprint by limiting the waste caused by disposable batteries. Switch over. Save. Reuse. Recharge with Tenergy.
- EVERYDAY USE - Our ideal rechargeable 5000mAh NiMH C size battery is perfect for high/low draining electronic items. Use it in all your household devices such as LED flashlight, LED candle, emergency lantern, portable radio, cassette recorder, solar lights, baby toys, baby equipment, megaphone speaker, and much more.
- PERFORMANCE LASTING - At a battery capacity of 5000mAh, the Tenergy rechargeable C battery keeps your devices running longer so that it doesn’t fail you when you need it most. With no memory effect on our rechargeable C NiMH battery, charge your batteries anytime. Even when they are close to full or partially drained you won't have to worry about long term memory effects and will still get the full capacity each use.
- NO MEMORY EFFECT - Our household C battery can be recharged anytime. Even when they are close to full or partially drained you won't have to worry about long term memory effects, get the full capacity every time. (NOTE: We recommend the batteries are stored in a cool and dry location that is away from direct sunlight, high temperatures, moisture, or condensation.)
- Battery Size: C
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Weight (g): 85g
- Capacity: 5000mAh
- Dimensions (H x D): 50mm x 26mm
Battery Care Tips (for longer battery life):
Don’t store batteries unused for long periods of time with less than 20% of charge.
Cycle batteries at least once every 2-6 months to keep them active.
Store batteries in a cool dry location away from direct sunlight or high temperatures. Avoid moisture or condensation.
Optimal temps for storing batteries is between 50°F - 86°F (not advised to freeze batteries in the fridge).
Charge batteries to 40% or more before leaving them unused or for long term storage (3 months+).
Once a battery charger indicates batteries are fully charged, remove the batteries from the charger and unplug from the wall.
Questions & Answers
Can I use any universal charger with these batteries?
Yes, as long as the charger is intended for rechargeable NiMH C size batteries.
Are the batteries charged "new, out of the box", or when they arrive do I have to charge them before using?
We recommend fully charging these batteries when you first receive them to maximize their capacity.
What is the difference between these and Low Self Discharge batteries?
These batteries are not Low Self Discharge (LSD) batteries. LSD batteries like Tenergy Centura batteries naturally discharge energy at a slower rate, making them more ideal for low power devices.