- Everyday Use - Ideal for high/low draining electronic items. Use it in all your household devices.
- Performance - High capacity keeps your devices running longer.
- Components - UL Certified. No Mercury or Cadmium. Recyclable.
- No memory effects.
Features and Benefits:
- MONEY SAVING & ECO FRIENDLY - Tenergy NiMH batteries will have paid for themselves after 10 charges. Diminishing the carbon footprint by limiting the waste caused by disposable batteries. Switch over. Save. Reuse. Recharge with Tenergy.
- REPLACE STANDARD BATTERIES – Ideal replacements for single use batteries.
- EVERYDAY USE - Use it in all your household everyday devices such as LED lights, flashlights, solar lights, night lights, calculators, remotes, controllers, cordless phones, RC toys, headlights, garden lights, headsets, alarm-clocks and many more.
- PERFORMANCE – All battery sizes are high value and capacity and keep your electronics running while keeping your expenses on batteries low.
- NO MEMORY EFFECT - Recharge these batteries anytime needed. Never worry about recharging them while partially empty, these batteries will provide the full capacity for each usage and will not have any memory effect.
- Battery Size: C
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Weight (g): 85g
- Capacity: 5000mAh
- Dimensions (H x D): 50mm x 26mm
- 48 x Tenergy C NiMH Batteries
Extend your NiMH battery life with the following practices:
- Do not over-charge the battery, remove the battery from charger when you are done recharging.
- Heat lowers battery life, do not charge or discharge the battery when it's hot. Always let the batteries cool down to room temp before using it/charging it.
- Do not store the battery with low voltage, recharge after each use to avoid over-discharge.
- Always store the battery in a dry and cool place, never expose it to heat or direct sunlight.
- Recharge the battery once every 6-month, if they will be unused or stored long term.