- WORKS WITH 12 DIFFERENT BATTERY SIZES - A versatile digital battery tester that works for a variety of sizes from AA, AAA, C, D, 9V, CR123A, CR2, CRV3, 2CR5, CR-P2, and even button cell batteries as well.
- CHECK YOUR BATTERIES HEALTH - Determine if it's your toys or devices that no longer work or if it's your batteries.
- EASY-TO-READ LCD SCREEN - Clear bars to see the status and health of your interested battery.
- LOW POWER REQUIRED - Powered by and includes 1 Tenergy AAA battery. The included battery provides power instead of drawing electricity from test battery.
- SAVE MONEY - Know the true status of your batteries and prevent yourself from throwing away and replacing batteries that may still be in good condition and usable
Features and Benefits:
- TEST VARIOUS SIZED BATTERIES - A versatile digital battery tester that works for a variety of sizes from AA, AAA, C, D, 9V, CR123A, CR2, CRV3, 2CR5, CR-P2, and even button cell batteries as well.
- BATTERY HEALTH - Quickly find out how much power is left in your battery. One of the few battery checkers with an easy to read metering LCD screen. Determine if your battery is poor, weak, or good. Get a longer battery lifespan by not overcharging partially full rechargeable batteries.
- SIMPLE AND ACCURATE - A precise universal battery checker that is easy to use. Place your test battery into the battery checker to quickly see how much power is left. The included battery provides a reliable and accurate source of energy to evaluate your test batteries.
- RELIABLE TOOL - The T-333 household battery tester is great for finding out if your everyday devices need new batteries, or if that device is faulty. Check your batteries for things like toys, cameras, camping electronics, remote sensors, flashlights, watches, and or smoke detectors.
- SAVE MONEY AND REDUCE WASTE - With Tenergy's battery health tester, you will no longer guess if a battery is in good condition. Maximize your battery usage by testing for dead batteries and reduce unnecessary waste. Includes one year warranty support.
- 1x T-333 Universal Battery Checker
- 1x AAA battery
Questions & Answers
Is there a built-in 100 ohm resistor to provide a load on the battery for accurate testing?
Unfortunately, this battery checker does not do load testing. This is a very basic battery tester that only determines a battery's status based on voltage.