- Battery Capacity Checker
- Battery Internal Resistance Tester - For Lithium-based battery packs, this cell meter can display the internal resistance of each individual cell.
- Battery Balancer - Use this cell meter to balance the voltage among the individual cells in your battery packs.
- Battery Discharger - This cell meter can also work as a discharger for lithium-based battery packs.
- SERVO Tester and Centering Function - This cell meter can also be used to test the movement and center your servos. The neutral position is around 1500 microseconds.
Features and Benefits:
- MULTIPURPOSE BATTERY METER - The Tenergy 5-in-1 cell meter has multiple functions as it can display the estimated voltages for LiPo/LiFePO4/Li-ion (2-7 cells) packs and individual cells & NiCd / NiMH batteries for TX and RX (4-7 cells). The battery capacity checker can quickly check the estimated capacities for Lithium based battery pack and indicate if it requires charging before use.
- BATTERY DISCHARGER - At the discharge rate of 180mA, the battery balancer discharger can discharge lithium-based battery packs to an adjustable threshold. By discharging your battery prior to charging will improve the run time of your battery.
- BATTERY BALANCER - The battery tester with balancer function helps to optimize your batteries performance and extend the overall lifespan by ensuring the individual cells are balanced.
- INTERNAL RESISTANCE TESTER - For lithium-based battery packs, the battery internal resistance tester function will display the internal resistance of each individual cell. Use the battery checker tester to evaluate the health of your battery pack and decide when to discard or replace it.
- ESC/SERVO PPM TESTER - The Servo tester supplies a reliable PPM signal to test and adjust your servo motors.
- Battery Capacity Checker:
Tenergy 5-in-1 Cell Meter can display the estimated capacity and voltage for LiPo / LiFePO4 / Li-ion / NiCd / NiMH battery packs. Use this function to quickly check if your battery requires charging before use. For LiPo/LiFePO4/Li-ion packs, it can also display the voltage of each cell, so you know when they need to be balanced.
- Battery Balancer:
Optimize your battery’s performance, and extend the overall lifespan, by ensuring the individual cells are balanced.
- Battery Discharger:
Discharging your battery prior to changing can improve the runtime of your battery. Tenergy 5-in-1 Cell Meter can discharge lithium-based battery packs to an adjustable threshold, at the discharge rate of 180mA.
- Battery Internal Resistance Tester:
For lithium-based battery packs, this cell meter can display the internal resistance of each individual cell, so you can evaluate the health of your battery pack and decide when to discard or replace it.
- ESC/SERVO PPM Tester:
Supply a reliable PPM signal to test and adjust your servo motors. *Note: A Y-harness and 4.8V-6V NiMH battery (sold separately) is needed to support ESC/Servo function.
|Total Cell Battery Capacity(0~99%)||✓||✓||✓||×||×|
|Individual Battery Cell Voltage||✓||✓||✓||×||×|
|Lowest Cell Voltage||✓||✓||✓||×||×|
|Voltage Difference Between Highest and Lowest cell Voltage||✓||✓||✓||×||×|
- 1 x 01444 Tenergy 5-in-1 Cell Meter for LiPo / LiFePO4 / Li-ion / NiCd / NiMH Battery Packs
- 1 x User manual
- To avoid overheating, the discharge function can only be used for less than 6 minutes each time. After that, let the unit cool down to room temperature before discharging again.
- DO NOT leave your battery discharging with this device unattended.
- Tenergy 5-in1 Cell Meter uses the test battery as a power source (does not require outlet adapter).
- Li-ion/LiPo/LiFePO4 hobby battery packs NEED a balance connector in order to be tested.
- NiMH/NiCd battery packs NEED a Hitech/Futaba connector, or an adapter, in order to be tested.
- Li-ion/LiPo/LiFePO4 battery packs without a balance connector CAN NOT be tested.
Questions & Answers
How do you charge the battery pack?
This devices is meant only as a tool for checking battery pack voltages, capacity, and internal resistance. It does not charge battery packs.
How do you use the discharge feature?
To enter the discharge mode on this Tenergy 5 in 1 meter: 1) Hold down the CELL button until you see (BAL)ance mode 2) Tap the MODE button to see (DIS)charge Mode. 3) Tap the CELL button once more to get the discharge cycle started. Please note to avoid over-discharging we advise customers to actively monitor the battery status.
Will this check Traxxas & Venom Lipo batteries?
Yes. This device is can check Traxxas and Venom Lipo batteries.
How do I balance my battery pack?
Press and hold the cell button when the battery is plugged in. The device will then switch to the balance mode. Now press the cell button again and the cell meter will start to balance the individual cells.