- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE - An ideal hobby battery pack with 2000mAh high capacity, rapid change, and long run time.
- BATTERY SIZE - Confirm compatibility by comparing your original battery dimensions and connector (2.28" x .59" x 2.05").
- POPULAR BRAND COMPATIBILITY - Works with most popular RC model planes and helicopters.
Features And Benefits
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE - High capacity of 2000mAh RC receiver battery pack with Hitec connector delivers 4.8V of power, can be rapidly charged so that you spend more time with your hobbies. The long run time makes this an ideal hobby battery pack for better longevity.
- POPULAR BRAND COMPATIBILITY - The Tenergy rechargeable NiMH battery pack with Hitec connector works with most popular model RC airplanes and RC helicopters receivers. It can be used with popular brands such as Hitec, Futaba, JR, and many more.
- LIGHT WEIGHT BUT POWERFUL - Our NiMH RX battery pack is ideal for radio receiver planes with a Hitec connector. It manages to pack a powerful punch while weighing in at only 0.24 lb/3.84 oz and measuring 2.28"x 2.05"x0.59".
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - Made with 4 x AA high quality cells, Tenergy NiMH rechargeable battery is weld constructed to prevent heat damage to the cell with a 22 AWG silicone flexible wire.
- TENERGY WARRANTY - Shop with confidence knowing that your RC replacement battery pack is protected with Tenergy’s guarantee; which includes 30 days money back and a great customer support team that will help resolve issues.
- Voltage: 4.8V
- Construction: Made of 4 x AA NiMH 2000mAh cells
- Connector: Hitec Connector
- Fit Models: RC airplane (Hitec, Futaba and JR etc)
- Feature: Rapidly charge up and long runtime
- Weight: 0.24 lb/3.84 oz
- Dimensions: 2.28x 2.05x 0.59 inches
- NOTE: This pack is for RC Airplane receivers only.
Questions & Answers
Will this battery work with my device?
This battery is ideal for radio control devices and will work as long as the dimension, voltage, and connector matches your device requirements.
What charger is compatible with this device?
Any NiMH charger for 4.8V with a Hitech connector will work like Tenergy's TB6B charger.