- FIT FOR M249, M240B, M14, RPK, PKM, L85, AUG, G3 and many other airsoft guns.
- BATTERY SIZE & CONNECTOR – Confirm compatibility by comparing your original battery dimensions and connector.
- HIGH CAPACITY, LONG RUNTIME – Battery pack with high capacity 2000mAh, rapid charge and long run time.
- COMPATIBLE CHARGERS - Recharge battery pack with one of the following Tenergy Charger: 6V-12V Charger (PM: 01025) 8.4V-9.6V Charger (PN: 01026) 7.2V-12V Charger (PN: 01005) TB6-B Balance Charger (PN: 01435)
Features and Benefits:
- PERFORMANCE - Our 9.6V rechargeable battery pack made of 8-cell 2000mAh NiMH AA batteries.
- THE IDEAL AIRSOFT GUN BATTERY - Fits popular models of airsoft guns like M249, M240B, M14, RPK, PKM, L85, AUG, G3, and others. For upgraded and/or modified AEGs, we recommend measuring the gun compartment for best fit.
- FAST CHARGE & LASTING CAPACITY - Tenergy's 9.6V NiMH battery features rapid charge up, long run time, and compatibility with the Tenergy 6V-12V RC battery charger.
- BATTERY PACK CONFIGURATION - Airsoft rifle battery each stick max dimensions: 4.06" (length), 1.18" (width), 0.79" (height). Weighs 7.34 oz.
- MINI TAMIYA CONNECTOR - The electric gun battery with Tamiya battery pack connector, mini Tamiya female connector assembled with 16 G wire.
- Battery Type: NiMH Battery
- Battery Voltage: 9.6V
- Battery Capacity: 2000mAh
- Battery Weight: 7.34 oz
- Battery Connector: Mini Tamiya female connector
- Max Discharge Rate: 10C
- Battery Dimension: Each stick for 4.06"(length) x 1.18"(width) x 0.79"(height)
- Wire: 16G Wire
Extend your NiMH battery pack life with the following practices:
- Fully recharge your new battery pack when you first receive it.
- Do not over-discharge the battery, stop using it when you notice a drop in performance.
- Do not over-charge the battery, remove the battery from charger when you are done recharging.
- Heat lowers battery life, do not charge or discharge the battery when it's hot. Always let the batteries cool down to room temp before using it/charging it.
- Do not store the battery with low voltage, recharge after each use to avoid over-discharge.
- Always store the battery in a dry and cool place, never expose it to heat or direct sunlight.
- Recharge the battery once every 6-month, if they will be unused or stored long term.
WARNING - DO NOT CHARGE LiPO Batteries：
- DO NOT CHARGE: if the label on your battery says: LiPO, LIPO, Li-Po, LI-PO, Li-Polymer, Li-Poly, Lithium Polymer, Li-ion, Lithium-Ion, Lithium.
- Caution: LiPO battery packs may often have two sets of leads/connectors - do not charge if identified as LiPO battery.
- Failure to follow these warnings may result in fire or personal injury.
- Contact our customer support team if you are unsure if your battery can be charged.
Questions & Answers
Will this work for gf76 airsoft gun?
Yes, this NiMH 8.4v 1600mAh battery will work with that device.
How do you charge this?
This battery has a Mini Tamiya connector and can be charged with the following item: Tenergy 8.4V NiMH Airsoft Battery 1600mAh Stick Battery Pack with Mini Tamiya Connector
How long and wide is the battery?
The dimensions for the battery is 20 mm in diameter and 202 mm in length.