- FIT FOR - M4, Crane Stock, M110, SR25, M249, M240B, G36, M14, RPK, PKM, L85, AUG, G3 and many other airsoft guns.
- BATTERY SIZE & CONNECTOR - Confirm compatibility by comparing our original battery dimensions and connector.
- HIGH CAPACITY, LONG RUNTIME - Quality battery pack with high capacity 1600mAh, rapid charge and long run time.
- COMPATIBLE CHARGERS - Recharge battery pack with one of the following Tenergy charger: 6V-12V charger (PN: 01025) 8.4V-9.6V Charger (PN: 01026) 7.2V-12V Charger (PN: 01005) TB6-B Balance Charger (PN: 01435)
Features and Benefits:
- Provide more playtime; our 9.6V 1600mAh NiMH rechargeable battery made of 8 cell 2/3A NiMH batteries.
- Fits popular models of airsoft guns like M4, Crane Stock, M110, SR25, M249, M240B G36, M14, RPK, PKM, L85, AUG, G3, G36C, M4A1-RIS, M4A1, CAR15, MP5A5, MC51, FNP90, AUGRT, AUGM, G3A4, G36, STEYR and others. For upgraded and/or modified AEGs, we recommend measuring the gun compartment for best fit.
- Tenergy's 9.6V 1600mAh NiMH battery features rapid charge up, long runtime, and compatibility with the Tenergy 6V-12V RC battery charger.
- Airsoft rifle battery dimensions: 20mm (diameter) with 117mm (length) and 20mm (diameter) with 117mm (length). Weighs: 6.7 oz.
- Mini Tamiya connector - The airsoft electric guns battery with
Tamiya battery pack connector, mini Tamiya female connector assembled with 16 G wire..
- Chemistry: Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH)
- Voltage: 9.6V
- Capacity: 1600mAh
- Weight: 6.7 oz
- Connector: Mini Tamiya female connector
- Max Discharge Rate: 10C
- Max Dimensions: 117mm (length) with 20mm (diameter) per nun chuck
- Wire: 16G wire
Extend your NiMH battery pack life with the following practices:
- Fully recharge your new battery pack when you first receive it.
- Do not over-discharge the battery, stop using it when you notice a drop in performance.
- Do not over-charge the battery, remove the battery from charger when you are done recharging.
- Heat lowers battery life, do not charge or discharge the battery when it's hot. Always let the batteries cool down to room temp before using it/charging it.
- Do not store the battery with low voltage, recharge after each use to avoid over-discharge.
- Always store the battery in a dry and cool place, never expose it to heat or direct sunlight.
- Recharge the battery once every 6-month, if they will be unused or stored long term.
Questions & Answers
Does the charger stop charging when the battery is full?
Yes, the charger will stop charging once the battery is full. The red charging light will change to green to indicate that the battery is fully charged.
At what voltage and amperage is it safe to charge these?
Ensure that the charging voltage does not exceed 12.8V. The standard charge (Constant Current) should be 0.1C / 5A (160mA) charge for 16 hours. For fast charging, the constant current should be 0.5C / 5A (800mA) for 144 mins with –dV=40mV control. For further clarification, please reach out to email@example.com for assistance.
Will this battery fit my airsoft gun?
Generally if the battery compartment has space for a 117x22mm butterfly batteries then it should fit. Double check your device's manufacturer recommendation to confirm the battery type and voltage is ideal for your airsoft gun.