- Compact Balance Charger for NiMH/NiCd/LiPo/Li-ion/LiFePO4/SLA Batteries
- Supports MULTIPLE types of battery packs with one single charger!
- Adjustable Charging Current
- Easy to Read LCD Display
- Displaying Cell Voltage
- Dual AC & DC Power Input
- Tamiya, Mini-Tamiya, and Deans connector cable
- LiPo/Li-ion/LiFePO4: 1-4 cells in series; NiMH/NiCd: 1-10 cells in series; SLA: 2-12V
- Charging current can be adjusted between 0.1A and 4.5A
- B450AC's LCD display is capable of displaying your battery's real-time charging status, such as charging current, charging voltage and timer
- For lithium-based battery packs, B450AC is capable of displaying individual cell voltage
- Dual AC & DC power inputs give you the flexibility to charge your battery indoors or on the go
- Charging cable with three popular hobby connectors: Tamiya, mini-Tamiya and Deans connectors is included, so you can use the charger on your battery packs right out of the box
- Operating voltage: 100-240V AC 50-60Hz / 11-15V DC
- Maximum Output: 45W
- Battery type supported:
- Li-ion/LiPo/LiFePO4: 1-4S
- NiMH/NiCd: 1-10S
- Lead Acid: 2-20V
- Charge current: 0.1-4.5A
- BEFORE CHARGING ALWAYS INSPECT BATTERIES for any type of damages to both the wire(s) and battery pack (punctures, pvc damage, and/or battery swelling). DO NOT Charge if the pack has any of the mentioned issues!
- ALWAYS BALANCE-CHARGE RC/Hobby/Airsoft LIPO BATTERY PACKS: when charging any of these LiPO packs, ALWAYS use the balance charge mode & use the balance connector/board.
- Ignoring these WARNINGS could result in fire or personal/property damages.
- Only supports Li-Ion & LiPO Hobby battery packs that has a balance connector. DO NOT charge any battery packs without a balance plug!