- EVERYDAY USE - Can be used in all kinds of devices. Perfect replacement for standard non-rechargeable batteries.
- TRUSTED CAPACITY - Our battery will keep a strong capacity (85%) after a year of storage.
- ECO-FRIENDLY MONEY SAVER - Recharge up to 1000 times for increased lifespan. Avoid wasting money on the disposable batteries.
- READY TO USE - All batteries are pre-charged and ready to use out of the package.
- LASTING CAPACITY - With no memory effect, charge your batteries anytime and get a full capacity for each use.
Features and Benefits:
- REPLACE SINGLE-USE BATTERIES - The Tenergy Centura 1.2V Rechargeable C Battery is a perfect replacement for standard alkaline C size battery. Designed to meet all customers’ power needs. Common uses include baby monitors, flashlights, baby cradles, baby swings, toys, portable radios, and many more.
- LOW SELF DISCHARGE - The Tenergy rechargeable C cell battery has built in low self discharge technology that prevents it from losing its power after long storage periods. Once charged, it can be stored for 12-24 months with a high capacity percentage left. Unlike typical and normal NiMH batteries, Centura Low Self Discharge high capacity C batteries can retain up to 85% of capacity even if stored for 1 year!
- MONEY SAVING - Being one of the most cost-effective batteries, the Tenergy Rechargeable C Batteries can be recharged up to 1000 times. Use them with any quick chargers, smart chargers, plug in chargers or universal chargers in your home. The battery pays for itself after 5 charges so avoid wasting time and money on the disposable alkaline batteries.
- READY TO USE - The Tenergy Pre-charged NiMH Battery is ready to use out of the package. Combine the advantages of alkaline batteries with that of rechargeable batteries. A great household C battery for any time you are low on power for your battery operated devices.
- ECO FRIENDLY - Switching over to Tenergy Centura Rechargeable Batteries decreases the amount of chemical waste that would be caused from purchasing disposables. Save. Reuse. Recharge with Tenergy.
- Size: C
- Dimensions: 26 x 50 mm (Diameter x Height)
- Cell weight: 2.8 oz
- 48 x Centura C Batteries
Questions & Answers
How long does it take to charge?
The charge time will depend on the charger's charge current. To find the charge time, take the capacity of the battery (4000mAh) and divide it by the charge rate.
Will it only work in Tenergy brand chargers?
These batteries can charge in other brand chargers. As long as the charger supports rechargeable C size NiMH batteries, it will work.
What Tenergy charger will work with these batteries?
We recommend chargers like T9688 or TN299.