- Everyday Use - Perfect for high/low draining electronic items. Use it in all your household devices.
- Components - UL Certified. No Mercury or Cadmium. Recyclable.
- No memory effects.
Features and Benefits:
- MONEY SAVING & ECO FRIENDLY - Tenergy NiMH batteries will have paid for themselves after 10 charges. Diminishing the carbon footprint by limiting the waste caused by disposable batteries. Switch over. Save. Reuse. Recharge with Tenergy.
- REPLACE STANDARD BATTERIES – Ideal replacements for single use D batteries.
- EVERYDAY USE - Use it in all your household everyday devices such as LED lights, solar lights, night lights, calculators, remotes, controllers, cordless phones, RC toys, headlights, garden lights, headsets, alarm-clocks and many more.
- PERFORMANCE – All battery sizes are high value and capacity and keep your electronics running while keeping your expenses on batteries low.
- NO MEMORY EFFECT - Recharge these batteries anytime needed. Never worry about recharging them while partially empty, these batteries will provide the full capacity for each usage and will not have any memory effect.
- Battery Size: D
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Weight (g): 165g
- Capacity: 10000mAh
- Dimensions (H x D): 61.5mm x 33mm
- 4 x Tenergy D NiMH Batteries
Battery Care Tips (for longer battery life):
- Don’t store batteries unused for long periods of time with less than 20% of charge. Because batteries self discharge on their own, storing empty or near empty batteries may cause them to over drain (voltage drops below 1.0V) which can have adverse affects on battery life or completely damaging them.
- Cycle batteries at least once every 2-6 months to keep them active. ”Cycling” refers to the act of fully charging the batteries and discharging (draining the battery either in device or from your charger if it has that option)
- Store batteries in a cool dry location away from direct sunlight or high temperatures. Avoid moisture or condensation.
- Optimal temps for storing batteries is between 10°C - 30°C. (not advised to freeze batteries in the fridge.)
- Charge batteries to 40% or more before leaving them unused or for long term storage (3-6 months+).
- Once a battery charger indicates batteries are fully charged, remove the batteries from the charger and unplug from the wall.
- Rechargeable batteries do not last forever and degrade over time. Temperature, storage conditions, and environment affects battery life or degrading rate. Take care of batteries and they will last longer for you. Eventually rechargeable batteries will still need to be replaced.
Questions & Answers
How long does it take to fully charge these AA batteries?
It really depends on your charger. Different charging current takes different time. Charging time = battery capacity / charging current. Usually 2-3 hours if the charger is a fast charger. 6-8 hours is the charger is a slow charger.
Will any charger work to charge these batteries?
Yes, any NiMH charger will work to charge the batteries, as long as the charger has slots for the different sizes (AAA, AA, C, D, 9V).
Are these batteries fully charged when you purchase them?
We recommend fully recharging the batteries before first use.
Do these batteries hold their charge for extended periods up to one year?
These batteries can charge up to 1000 times. Please note that rechargeable batteries will degrade over time. Temperature, storage conditions, and environment affects battery life or degrading rate. With proper battery maintenance, the lifespan will be longer.