- TWO FAST CHARGING OPTIONS - Select between 1A or 2A charging current depending on how fast you want to charge. 1A recommended for 1,000-1,800mAh packs. 2A recommended for packs above 2,000mAh.
- SMART CHARGER WITH VOLTAGE DETECTION - The charger will automatically detect what voltage your pack is. Volatage compatibility ranging from 6V-12V (5S-10S).
- UNIVERSAL BATTERY PACK CHARGER - male Tamiya connector (standard size, male mini Tamiya (standard size), and Alligator clip connectors (standard size)
- DO NOT Charge LiPO Batteries
- EASY TO READ LED LIGHTS - Know your battery's charging status with the LED lights.
- SAFE CHARGING - Meets rigorous Underwriters Laboratories (UL) 60950-1 safety standards and comes with temperature sensor to prevent over-heating while charging.
Features and Benefits:
- FAST CHARGE - NiCd/NiMH battery pack charger that provides 1Amp or 2Amp options. Quickly charge your battery packs; 1Amp is recommended for 1000-1800mAh packs, and 2Amp is recommended for any pack over 2000mAh.
- UNIVERSAL SMART CHARGER - Charges battery packs based on automatic voltage detection. Charges your NiMH or NiCd battery packs that are 6V, 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V 10.8V, and 12V battery packs.
- EASY TO USE - A great airsoft battery charger or RC car battery charger with simple LED indicators for charging status. Green light for fully charged and red light for charging.
- HOBBY BATTERY CHARGER - Power all your hobbies with one charger. Charge your NiMh/NiCd battery packs for Airsoft, RC Cars, and or remote controlled toys. Includes standard size Tamiya connector, standard to mini Tamiya adapter, standard Tamiya to Alligator Clips adapter.
- TENERGY SAFE - To give you peace of mind, Tenergy's chargers meet rigorous American UL 60950-1 safety standards. For added security, the charger also includes a temperature sensor to prevent over-heating while charging. Buy with confidence, your charger includes a 12-month warranty.
- DO NOT CHARGE LiPO BATTERIES
- DO NOT CHARGE: if the label on your battery says: LiPO, LIPO, Li-Po, LI-PO, Li-Polymer, Li-Poly, Lithium Polymer, Li-ion, Lithium-Ion, Lithium.
- Caution: LiPO battery packs may often have two sets of leads/connectors - do not charge if identified as LiPO battery.
- **Please do not charge battery packs with voltage less than 6V or greater than 12V.
- **Failure to follow these warnings may result in fire or personal injury.
Questions & Answers
Would this charge a genesis 6 volt sealed lead acid battery?
No, this charger is meant to charge 6V-12V NiMh or NiCD battery packs.
I have a home made batteries packs 7.2v and 9.6 v they are both 4000 nimh will this charge it?
Yes, charging a 4000mah NiMH battery in this charger will be fine. Typically, if the battery is a NIMH or NICD, between 6~12V, and has the proper connector, it will be compatible.
Can this fit my (9.6 v 1800 mah ni-mh) battery is superpower x?
Yes, this charger fits a 9.6V 1800mAh NiMH battery. This charger is for 6V-12V NiMH/NiCD Battery Packs 5-10.
Does this helicopter come with all batteries needed or do I need to get them?
The helicopter comes with the following: 3-Channel Radio Remote Control Helicopter. Remote Control (does NOT include 1.5v AA batteries). Tail Blade. USB Cable.
Which charging port should i use to charge a ninja turtle quad A or B?
If you are referring to the charging currents, this universal charger only has 2 fast charging options to choose from: 1A or 2A charging current depending on how fast you want to charge. 1A is recommended for 1000-1800mAh packs while 2A is recommended for packs above 2000mAh.
How much will the charging time be?
This charger supports NiMH and NiCD battery packs with the following voltages: 6V, 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V, 10.8V and 12V. We recommend to charge battery packs higher than 2000mAh on a 2A charge current. To find the charging time, divide the battery's capacity by the charge rate. In this case, the charge time for 5000mAh with a 2A charge rate will take about 2.5 hours.