- WIDE BATTERY TYPE COMPATIBILITY - Have one charger for all of your battery packs. Compatible with: NiMH, NiCd, Li-ion, LiFePO4, SLA.
- CONVENIENT CHARGER PACKAGE - Comes with Octopus multi-charging harness (connectors: tamiya, mini tamiya, JST, HiTec, EC3, Deans) and the power supply all in one comprehensive package.
- WIDE VOLTAGE RANGE - Compatible with many voltages for each battery type.
- All-IN-ONE CHARGER - With data storage and load capabilities, store up to 5 different battery settings. Cyclic charging and discharging to refresh and balance batteries. The charger has fast and storage charging with a Li-ion/LiPO balancer.
- EASY-TO-READ LCD SCREEN - View all the charging statuses and settings on the LCD screens as you navigate the models and selections.
Features and Benefits:
- BATTERY VARIETY CHARGING - Have the Tenergy TB6-B balance charger/discharger and power supply for all of your battery pack types. Use with NiMH, NiCd, LiPO, Li-ion, LiFePO4, and SLA battery packs.
- BONUS ACCESSORIES - The AC balance charger comes with octopus multi-charging harness with tamiya, mini tamiya, JST, HiTec, EC3, Deans connectors to be compatible with many charging connectors. Package also comes with a power supply.
- WIDE VOLTAGE COMPATIBILITY - Use the battery pack balance charger on NiMH/NiCd 1.2V-18V (1S-15S), with popular options of 6V, 7.2V, 9.6V, 12V. LiPO/Li-ion 3.7V-22.2V (1S-6S), with voltage capabilities such as 7.4V, 11.1V, 14.8V. LiFePO4 3.2V-19.2V (1S-6S), with popular options of 9.6V, 12.8V, 16V. SLA 2V-20V.
- MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS - More than a regular digital balance charger, Tenergy TB6-B comes with features like Li-ion and LiPO balancing, fast charging, data storage, cyclic charging and discharging and much more for all of your battery packs.
- EASY TO READ - View all charging statuses and settings on the Electronic Balance Charger LCD screen as you navigate the modes and selections. Buy with confidence, your charger includes a 12-month warranty.
- Operating voltage:
- DC: 11~18 volts
- AC: 100~240V, 50/60Hz (AC Adapter)
- Charge/discharge power: max. 50/5 Watts
- Pb: 2~20V
- Charge current: 0.1 to 5.0A
- Discharge current: 0.1 to 1.0A
- No. of cycles: 1 to 5 times
- Battery data memory: up to 5 data
- Weight: 246g
- Dimensions: 130 x 85 x 33 mm
Supports the following connector types:
- Mini Tamiya (for Airsoft packs)
Users' Set Up Parameters:
- Battery voltage type:
- Li-ion: 3.6V
- LiPO: 3.7V
- LiFePO4: 3.2V
- NiCd/NiMH Delta-peak voltage sensitivity: 1 to 20mV
- Battery temperature cut-off: 20 to 80C or OFF
- Waiting time between charge/discharge: 1 to 60 min.
- Integral timer limit for safety: 10 to 720 min. or OFF
- Maximum charging capacity limit for safety: 10 to 9990 mAh or OFF
- Key beep and buzzer sound: ON/OFF
- Input DC power low alert: 10 to 11V
- BEFORE CHARGING ALWAYS INSPECT BATTERIES for any type of damages to both the wire(s) and battery pack (punctures, pvc damage, and/or battery swelling). DO NOT Charge if the pack has any of the mentioned issues!
- ALWAYS BALANCE-CHARGE RC/Hobby/Airsoft LiPo BATTERY PACKS: when charging any of these LiPo packs, ALWAYS use the balance charge mode & use the balance connector/board.
- Only supports Li-Ion & LiPo Hobby battery packs that has a balance connector. DO NOT charge any battery packs without a balance plug!
- Ignoring these WARNINGS could result in fire or personal/property damages.
Questions & Answers
I have a 11.1v battery, will it charge it?
Yes, to confirm voltage compatibility refer to our voltage range chart and verify that voltage for the battery chemistry is supported. If you have a LiPo 11.1V battery then you can use this balance charger. We also suggest comparing the connector on the battery pack is one of the included connector on the multi-harness.
Can it be hooked up to a car battery so you can charge when you're out flying?
Yes you can use the included alligator clips as the input source to recharge your battery packs with a car battery while out doors.
Does this charger come with the adapter for Traxxas plug?
No, the octopus harness no longer includes a Traxxis plug. You can purchase it separately and attach it with the bare leads or buy one with banana plugs to use with the TB6B.