- ARLO CERTIFIED – Save with Arlo Tenergy Rechargeable Batteries and Charger Combo Kit.
- Rechargeable Battery For Arlo Security Camera – Li-ion rechargeable battery works with Arlo Security Camera Seamlessly.
- COMPATIBLE CHARGER – Use ONLY Tenergy 3.7V RCR123A Arlo Battery Charger (B01MRKGO09) to charge these batteries. Using other brands or models may result in incomplete charge of batteries and short run-time.
- WHY RECHARGEABLE – Arlo certified, recharges 500 times, saves money long term, environmentally friendly, saves time by having to buy less, longer run time, less initial investment.
- SMART PROTECTION - Built-in protection circuit actively manages battery performance during charging and discharging. Helps detect and prevent over-charge, over-discharge, short-circuit, or over-current by shutting off the device or charger.
- CERTIFIED FOR SAFETY - Extensively tested and certified by the most stringent battery safety standard: UL 1642, UL 2054, UN 38.3, IEC 62133, UL 60950, Battery Directive (2006/66/EC), CSTCG (PI965).
- GUIDE FOR INSERTING BATTERIES – 1. Check the battery orientation shown on the battery compartment. 2. Insert batteries accordingly.
Features and Benefits:
- BATTERIES FOR ARLO SECURITY CAMERAS - The world's only innovative rechargeable RCR123A Lithium Ion Battery specifically designed to work with Arlo Security Cameras seamlessly. Works with Arlo Wire-Free HD Security Cameras (VMC3030/3200/3230/3330/3430/3530) **Only use Tenergy Arlo Li-ion Battery Charger (Part Number 01451) to charge these batteries. Using other brands or models may result in incomplete charge of batteries.**
- REUSE & SAVE - The Tenergy Arlo camera battery can be recharged up to 500 times. The reusability offers significant savings over non-rechargeable batteries. Very convenient usage and a drop-in replacement. Also saves our environment by preventing the waste of non-rechargeable Lithium CR123A batteries.
- SMART PROTECTION - Built-in protection circuit actively manages the rcr123a rechargeable batteries performance during charging and discharging. Helps detect and prevent over-charge, over-discharge, short-circuit, or over-current by shutting off the device or charger.
- CERTIFIED FOR SAFETY - Extensively tested and certified by the most stringent battery safety standard: UL 1642, UL 2054, UN 38.3, IEC 62133, UL 60950, Battery Directive (2006/66/EC), CSTCG (PI965).Tenergy's strict production and testing ensure the safety of this arlo replacement battery and extend the life of the battery.
- BOX CONTENTS - Package comes with 4 x Tenergy 3.7V Arlo Security Camera Battery and includes 1 year warranty.
- Battery Size: RCR123A
- Product Size: 16.9mm x 34.3mm
- Battery Type: Li-ion Rechargeable
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Capacity: 650mAh
- UL and UN Certified
- Works with Arlo Wire-Free HD Security Cameras (VMC3030/VMK3200/VMS3330/3430/3530).
- 4 x Tenergy 3.7V 650mAh RCR123A Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- This Tenergy Li-ion rechargeable RCR23A battery is intended for use in Arlo security camera only. We cannot guarantee the same high quality experience in other RCR123A devices.
- Do not mix use this Tenergy Li-ion 3.7V 650mAh rechargeable RCR23A battery with any one-time use Lithium CR123A batteries, for example Panasonic or Duracell Lithium CR123A.
- Do not mix use this Tenergy Li-ion 3.7V 650mA rechargeable RCR23A battery with any other rechargeable RCR123A batteries.
- Mis-use of either the charger or the batteries could cause explosion or fire. *It is possible rechargeable Li-ion RCR123A batteries may have shorter run time that your original disposable lithium CR123A batteries, depending on their capacity.**This rechargeable battery is not intended to prolong the run time of each battery, but to offer the convenience and savings over the life of the battery so that you will not need to buy and dispose non rechargeable Lithium CR123A batteries continuously.
Questions & Answers
I thought you are not supposed to use rechargeable batteries with Arlo?
Tenergy's rechargeable CR123A batteries certified to Arlo to work in their camera devices. Look for the "Works with Arlo" logo to confirm that Arlo has confirmed compatibility.
What is the warranty on this product?
We have a 1 year warranty for this item. If you are experiencing issues, please contact us at email@example.com and we can help further assist you.
How do you recharge the batteries?
Please use a compatible Arlo battery charger like part number 02460.
How long do they last?
Generally our customers experience up to half the battery life of regular non rechargeable batteries. The main benefit is the rechargeable nature removing the need to repeatedly buy new replacement batteries.
Can I use these batteries in other devices?
These batteries are specifically intended for use in Arlo security cameras. They can work in any device that accepts 3.7V RCR123A batteries, please consult your devices' recommendations to confirm compatibility with 3.7V RCR123A batteries.