- ARLO CERTIFIED – Save with Arlo Tenergy Rechargeable Batteries and Charger Combo Kit.
- Battery and Charger for Arlo Security Camera
- WHY RECHARGEABLE – Arlo certified, recharges 500 times, saves money long term, environmentally friendly, saves time by having to buy less, longer run time, less initial investment.
- FEATURES – Fire retardant body material and built-in protection against reverse-polarity, overheating and short-circuit.
- BATTERY CERTIFICATIONS: Extensively tested and certified by the most stringent battery standard: UL 1642, UL 2054, UN 38.3, IEC 62133, UL 60950, Battery Directive (2006/66/EC), CSTCG (PI965).
Features and Benefits:
- BATTERIES FOR ARLO SECURITY CAMERAS - The world's only innovative rechargeable RCR123A Lithium Ion Battery specifically designed to work with Arlo Security Cameras seamlessly. Works with Arlo Wire-Free HD Security Cameras (VMC3030/3200/3230/3330/3430/3530) **Only use Tenergy Arlo Li-ion Battery Charger (Part Number 01451) to charge these batteries. Using other brands or models may result in incomplete charge of batteries.**
- REUSE & SAVE - The Tenergy Arlo camera battery can be recharged up to 500 times. The reusability offers significant savings over non-rechargeable batteries. Very convenient usage and a drop-in replacement. Also saves our environment by preventing the waste of non-rechargeable Lithium CR123A batteries.
- SMART PROTECTION - Built-in protection circuit actively manages the rcr123a rechargeable batteries performance. Helps detect and prevent, over-discharge, short-circuit, or over-current by shutting off the device or charger.
- CERTIFIED - Extensively tested and certified by the most stringent battery standard: UL 1642, UL 2054, UN 38.3, IEC 62133, UL 60950, Battery Directive (2006/66/EC), CSTCG (PI965). Tenergy's strict production and testing.
- BOX CONTENTS - Package comes with 4 x Tenergy 3.7V Arlo Security Camera Batteries and Charger, and includes 1 year warranty.
Charger Technical Specifications:
- ONLY Compatible with Tenergy 3.7V 650mAh RCR123A Li-ion Rechargeable Battery. (DO NOT charge any other type of battery.)
- Output: 4.2V DC, 400mA x 4 (1600mA Max)
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.1 x 1 inch
- Certified for international CE and FCC standards. It has also been certified to California’s CEC standard to ensure power efficiency.
Battery Technical Specifications:
- Battery Size: RCR123A
- Product Size: 16.9mm x 34.3mm
- Battery Type: Li-ion Rechargeable
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Capacity: 650mAh
- UL and UN Certified
- Works with Arlo Wire-Free HD Security Cameras (VMC3030/VMK3200/VMS3330/3430/3530).
- 4 x Tenergy 3.7V 650mAh RCR123A Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x Tenergy RCR123A Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Charger
- 1 x User’s manual
- This Tenergy Li-ion rechargeable RCR23A battery is intended for use in Arlo security camera only. We cannot guarantee the same high quality experience in other RCR123A devices.
- Do not mix use this Tenergy Li-ion 3.7V 650mAh rechargeable RCR23A battery with any one-time use Lithium CR123A batteries, for example Panasonic or Duracell Lithium CR123A.
- Do not mix use this Tenergy Li-ion 3.7V 650mA rechargeable RCR23A battery with any other rechargeable RCR123A batteries
- Mis-use of either the charger or the batteries could cause explosion or fire.
- *It is possible rechargeable Li-ion RCR123A batteries may have shorter run time that your original disposable lithium CR123A batteries, depending on their capacity.**This rechargeable battery is not intended to prolong the run time of each battery, but to offer the convenience and savings over the life of the battery so that you will not need to buy and dispose non rechargeable Lithium CR123A batteries continuously.
Questions & Answers
Should I fully charge these batteries on initial usage?
Yes, please fully recharge the batteries when you first receive them for the best results.
Will these work with Arlo Pro?
No, these batteries are only meant for the first generation Arlo devices: (VMC3030/3200/3230/3330/3430/3530)
Can I use these batteries in other devices?
These batteries are specifically intended for use in Arlo security cameras. They can work in any device that accepts 3.7V RCR123A batteries, please consult your devices' recommendations to confirm compatibility with 3.7V RCR123A batteries.
Will the charger work on the CR123A batteries that came with my Arlo?
Absolutely not. Please only used the charger with Tenergy's rechargeable batteries. The default batteries included with your Arlo cameras are NON-Rechargeable batteries. For your safety, DO NOT use this charger with non-rechargeable batteries.
How long does the battery hold a charge?
The battery life (run-time) will depend on the environment that the Arlo camera is located in - colder temperatures will cause the batteries to drain much faster. Generally customers will have 50% the run time of a single use battery.