- ARLO CERTIFIED – Save with Arlo Tenergy Rechargeable Batteries and Charger Combo Kit.
- Battery and Charger for Arlo Security Camera
- WHY RECHARGEABLE – Arlo certified, recharges 500 times, saves money long term, environmentally friendly, saves time by having to buy less, longer run time, less initial investment.
- SMART PROTECTION – Built-in protection circuit actively detects common errors to protect the battery and charger.
- GUIDE FOR INSERTING BATTERIES – 1. Check the battery orientation shown on the battery compartment. 2. Insert batteries accordingly.
Features and Benefits:
- For Arlo Security Camera: Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries and charger specifically designed to work with Arlo Security Cameras seamlessly. Works with Arlo Wire-Free HD Security Cameras
- Advanced Sophisticated Charging Safety: Advanced, built-in protection against reverse-polarity, overheating, and short-circuit to ensure total charging safety. Also features safety timer which will automatically shut off the charger in 3 hours to prevent over-charge and gives you a peace of mind.
- Smart Battery Protection: Built-in protection circuit actively managing battery performance during charging and discharging. Helps prevent over-charge, over-discharge, short-circuit, or overcurrent, by shutting off the device to protect the battery and charger. Provide superior safety performance than batteries without protection.
- 4 Independent Charging Channels With Status Indicator: Charges up to 4 rechargeable batteries in independent charging channels with LED indicator lights to display status and notify you when they are ready.
- Fast Charging: With charging current of 400mA, your batteries can be fully charged in about 2-3 hours.
Certified for Safety and Power Efficiency
Battery: Extensively tested and certified by the most stringent battery safety standard: UL 1642, UL 2054, UN 38.3, IEC 62133, UL 60950, Battery Directive (2006/66/EC), CSTCG (PI965).
Charger: Certified for international CE and FCC safety standards. It has also been certified to California’s CEC standard to ensure power efficiency. Charger Adapter with UL certification.
For Arlo Security Camera
- Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries and charger specifically designed to work with Arlo Security Cameras seamlessly.
- Works with Arlo Wire-Free HD Security Cameras (VMC3030/VMK3200/VMS3330/3430/3530
Charger Technical Specifications:
- ONLY Compatible with Tenergy 3.7V 650mAh RCR123A Li-ion Rechargeable Battery. (DO NOT charge any other type of battery.)
- Input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz, Output: 4.2V DC, 400mA x 4 (1600mA Max)
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.1 x 1 inch
- Certified for international CE and FCC safety standards. It has also been certified to California’s CEC standard to ensure power efficiency. Charger Adapter with UL certification.
Battery Technical Specifications:
- Battery Type and Size: RCR123A Li-ion Rechargeable
- Voltage and Capacity: 3.7V 650mAh
- Charge up to 500 times
- Dimensions: 16.9mm (diameter) x 34.3mm (length)
- Extensively tested and certified by the most stringent battery safety standard: UL 1642, UL 2054, UN 38.3, IEC 62133, UL 60950, Battery Directive (2006/66/EC), CSTCG (PI965).
- 1 x Tenergy RCR123A Li-ion Battery Charger
- 8 x Tenergy 3.7V 650mAh RCR123A Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x Power adapter
- 1 x User’s manual
- Recharge ONLY Tenergy Li-ion 3.7V 650mAh RCR123A batteries. Other rechargeable RCR123A batteries do not work with this charger.
- This Tenergy Li-ion rechargeable RCR23A battery is intended for use in Arlo security camera only. We cannot guarantee the same high quality experience in other RCR123A devices.
- DO NOT mix & use this Tenergy Li-ion 3.7V 650mAh rechargeable RCR23A battery with any one-time use Lithium CR123A batteries (for example Panasonic or Duracell Lithium CR123A).
- DO NOT mix & use this Tenergy Li-ion 3.7V 650mA rechargeable RCR23A battery with any other rechargeable RCR123A batteries.
- DO NOT charge any one-time use Lithium CR123A batteries. These one-time use Lithium CR123A batteries (for example Panasonic or Duracell Lithium CR123A) can not be recharged. Charging these Lithium CR123A could cause explosion or fire.
- Mis-use of either the charger or the batteries could cause explosion or fire.
Questions & Answers
Should I fully charge these batteries on initial usage?
Yes, please fully recharge the batteries when you first receive them for the best results.
Will these work with Arlo Pro?
No, these batteries are only meant for the first generation Arlo devices: (VMC3030/3200/3230/3330/3430/3530)
Can I use these batteries in other devices?
These batteries are specifically intended for use in Arlo security cameras. They can work in any device that accepts 3.7V RCR123A batteries, please consult your devices' recommendations to confirm compatibility with 3.7V RCR123A batteries.
Will the charger work on the CR123A batteries that came with my Arlo?
Absolutely not. Please only used the charger with Tenergy's rechargeable batteries. The default batteries included with your Arlo cameras are NON-Rechargeable batteries. For your safety, DO NOT use this charger with non-rechargeable batteries.
How long does the battery hold a charge?
The battery life (run-time) will depend on the environment that the Arlo camera is located in - colder temperatures will cause the batteries to drain much faster. Generally customers will have 50% the run time of a single use battery.