- PERFECT FIT FOR - MP5, SCAR, M249, M240B, M60, RPK, PKM and many other airsoft guns.
- BATTERY SIZE & CONNECTOR - Confirm compatibility by comparing your original battery dimensions and connector.
- HIGH CAPACITY, LONG RUNTIME - Quality battery pack with high capacity 1600mAh, rapid charge and long run time.
- SAFETY PROTECTIONS - Advanced built in protections to prevent damage to the battery and charger.
- EASY TO READ LED LIGHTS - Quickly know your battery's charging status.
Features and Benefits:
- THE IDEAL AIRSOFT GUN BATTERY - Fits popular models of airsoft guns like: M4, G36C, M4A1-RIS, M4A1, CAR15, MP5A5, MC51, FNP90, AUGRT, AUGM, G3A4, G36 and STEYR and others. For upgraded and/or modified AEGs, we recommend measuring the gun compartment for best fit.
- TRUSTED PERFORMANCE - The Tenergy 8.4V NiMH battery pack features rapid charge up, with high capacity rating of 1600mAh that provide more playtime for your airsoft rifles.
- ADVANCED PROTECTIONS - The smart battery charger includes reverse polarity protection, short circuit protection, and over-charge protection. (Note: This charger is only for recharge for NiMH batteries, do no charge for LiPo batteries.)
- HOBBY BATTERY CHARGER - Tenergy NiMH battery pack charger is great for most popular airsoft guns and RC hobbies batteries because it has a mini Tamiya connector and mini to standard Tamiya adapter. Works great for any 8.4V or 9.6V NiMH battery packs in airsoft, RC cars/airplanes that use mini or standard Tamiya connector.
- COMPACT DIMENSIONS - Our electric airsoft guns battery is designed from 2/3A NiMH battery cells, airsoft replacement battery pack dimensions are 4.4" (length), 1.5" (width), 0.8"(height) that can fit most airsoft guns; The charger has standard size and mini Tamiya connector fit 8.4V-9.6V battery. Buy with confidence, your charger includes a 12-month warranty.
Extend your NiMH battery pack life with the following practices:
- Fully recharge your new battery pack when you first receive it.
- Do not over-discharge the battery, stop using it when you notice a drop in performance.
- Do not over-charge the battery, remove the battery from charger when you are done recharging.
- Heat lowers battery life, do not charge or discharge the battery when it's hot. Always let the batteries cool down to room temp before using it/charging it.
- Do not store the battery with low voltage, recharge after each use to avoid over-discharge.
- Always store the battery in a dry and cool place, never expose it to heat or direct sunlight.
- Recharge the battery once every 6-month, if they will be unused or stored long term.
WARNING - DO NOT CHARGE LiPo Batteries:
- DO NOT CHARGE: if the label on your battery says: LiPO, LIPO, Li-Po, LI-PO, Li-Polymer, Li-Poly, Lithium Polymer, Li-ion, Lithium-Ion, Lithium.
- Caution: LiPo battery packs may often have two sets of leads/connectors - do not charge if identified as LiPo battery.
- Failure to follow these warnings may result in fire or personal injury.
- Contact our customer support team if you are unsure if your battery can be charged.
Questions & Answers
Will this battery fit a tokyo marui type 89 aeg?
Unfortunately, this type of application looks like it only accepts a 8.4V Stick type of battery. This is a NiMH Flat battery pack.
How do you know when the battery is fully charged?
The charger's LED will be solid green when the battery is fully charged.
Is this the small timiya clip or the older large one?
The charger has a mini Tamiya connector. The battery also has a mini Tamiya female connector assembled with 16g wire. The combo also comes with a Mini Tamiya to Standard Tamiya Adapter.
How long is the wire?
The length of the wire is 5.5in long.