- FIT FOR - M4, Crane Stock, M110, SR25, M249, M240B, G36, M14, RPK, PKM, L85, AUG, G3 and many other airsoft guns.
- BATTERY SIZE & CONNECTOR - Confirm compatibility by comparing our original battery dimensions and connector.
- HIGH CAPACITY, LONG RUNTIME - Quality battery pack with high capacity 1600mAh, rapid charge and long run time.
- CAME WITH COMPATIBLE CHARGER - 8.4V-9.6V Charger (PN: 01026)
- EASY TO READ LED LIGHTS - Quickly know your battery's charging status.
Features and Benefits:
- Compatible with airsoft guns like M4, Crane Stock, M110, SR25, M249, M240B G36, M14, RPK, PKM, L85, AUG, G3, G36C, M4A1-RIS, M4A1, CAR15, MP5A5, MC51, FNP90, AUGRT, AUGM, G3A4, G36, STEYR. For use in ERA002, ERA004, ERICS13, EROA002, EROA003, SDGE0507R2, SDGE0501R2, upgraded and/or modified AEGs, we recommend measuring the gun compartment for best fit.
- Tenergy 9.6V NiMH battery pack features rapid charge up, with high capacity rating of 1600mAh that provide more playtime for your airsoft rifles.
- The smart battery charger includes reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection. (Note: This charger is only for NiMH batteries, do not charge for LiPO batteries.)
- Tenergy intelligent battery charger is great for popular airsoft guns and RC hobbies batteries because it has a standard size Tamiya connector and a standard to mini Tamiya adapter. Works for any 8.4V or 9.6V NiMH battery packs in airsoft, RC cars/airplanes that use a standard or mini Tamiya connector.
- Electric airsoft guns battery is designed from 2/3A NiMH battery cells, stick shape butterfly battery dimensions are: 20mm (diameter) with 117mm (length) and 20mm (diameter) with 117mm (length) and can fit most airsoft guns. The charger has standard size and mini Tamiya connector for 8.4V-9.6V batteries. Charger includes a 12-month warranty
Extend your NiMH battery pack life with the following practices:
- Fully recharge your new battery pack when you first receive it.
- Do not over-discharge the battery, stop using it when you notice a drop in performance.
- Do not over-charge the battery, remove the battery from charger when you are done recharging.
- Heat lowers battery life, do not charge or discharge the battery when it's hot. Always let the batteries cool down to room temp before using it/charging it.
- Do not store the battery with low voltage, recharge after each use to avoid over-discharge.
- Always store the battery in a dry and cool place, never expose it to heat or direct sunlight.
- Recharge the battery once every 6-month, if they will be unused or stored long term.
WARNING - DO NOT CHARGE LiPo Batteries:
- DO NOT CHARGE: if the label on your battery says: LiPO, LIPO, Li-Po, LI-PO, Li-Polymer, Li-Poly, Lithium Polymer, Li-ion, Lithium-Ion, Lithium.
- Caution: LiPo battery packs may often have two sets of leads/connectors - do not charge if identified as LiPo battery.
- Failure to follow these warnings may result in fire or personal injury.
- Contact our customer support team if you are unsure if your battery can be charged.
Questions & Answers
Will this fit the G&G FN SCAR-L CQB AEG?
Yes but will be very tight. If cables are packed in just right won't get all stock to collapse all the back in. With the SCARs I would only run a 9.6.
Will this fit my Airsoft gun?
We recommend comparing the battery size, voltage, and connector with your airsoft battery compartment to confirm compatibility.
Does it come with a charger?
Yes, this listing includes a charger with the battery.