- IDEAL FIT FOR - AK47, MP5K, RPK, PKM and many other airsoft guns.
- BATTERY SIZE & CONNECTOR - Confirm compatibility by comparing your original battery dimensions and connector.
- HIGH CAPACITY, LONG RUNTIME - Battery pack with high capacity 1600mAh, rapid charge and long runtime.
- EASY TO READ LED LIGHTS - Quickly know your battery's charging status.
Features and Benefits:
- THE IDEAL AIRSOFT GUN BATTERY - Fits popular models of airsoft guns like: AK47, MP5K, RPK, PKM, CYMA CM.028U, Crosman Pulse R76, GR8, DE UMP M89, Kalashnikov, Stg44, ERICS13, SIG 552 and other upgraded and/or modified AEGs, we recommend measuring the gun compartment for best fit.
- PERFORMANCE - The Tenergy 8.4V AEG battery features rapid charge up, with high capacity rating of 1600mAh that provide more playtime for your airsoft rifles.
- HOBBY BATTERY CHARGER - Tenergy intelligent battery charger is great for most popular airsoft guns and RC hobbies batteries because it has a mini Tamiya connector and a mini to standard Tamiya adapter. Works great for any 8.4V or 9.6V NiMH battery packs in airsoft, RC cars/airplanes that use a standard or mini Tamiya connector.
- COMPACT DIMENSIONS - Our electric airsoft guns battery is designed from 2/3A NiMH battery cells, stick shape battery dimensions are 20mm (diameter) with 202mm (length) and can fit most airsoft guns. The charger has a standard size and mini Tamiya connector for 8.4V-9.6V batteries. The charger includes a 12-month warranty.
Extend your NiMH battery pack life with the following practices:
- Fully recharge your new battery pack when you first receive it.
- Do not over-discharge the battery, stop using it when you notice a drop in performance.
- Do not over-charge the battery, remove the battery from charger when you are done recharging.
- Heat lowers battery life, do not charge or discharge the battery when it's hot. Always let the batteries cool down to room temp before using it/charging it.
- Do not store the battery with low voltage, recharge after each use to avoid over-discharge.
- Always store the battery in a dry and cool place, never expose it to heat or direct sunlight.
- Recharge the battery once every 6-month, if they will be unused or stored long term.
WARNING - DO NOT CHARGE LiPo Batteries:
- DO NOT CHARGE: if the label on your battery says: LiPO, LIPO, Li-Po, LI-PO, Li-Polymer, Li-Poly, Lithium Polymer, Li-ion, Lithium-Ion, Lithium.
- Caution: LiPo battery packs may often have two sets of leads/connectors - do not charge if identified as LiPo battery.
- Failure to follow these warnings may result in fire or personal injury.
- Contact our customer support team if you are unsure if your battery can be charged.
Questions & Answers
Will this work for gf76 airsoft gun?
Yes, this NiMH 8.4v 1600mAh battery will work with that device.
How do you charge this?
This battery has a Mini Tamiya connector and can be charged with the following item: Tenergy 8.4V NiMH Airsoft Battery 1600mAh Stick Battery Pack with Mini Tamiya Connector
How long and wide is the battery?
The dimensions for the battery is 20 mm in diameter and 202 mm in length.