- Protection Circuit Board for 3 cells Li-ion / Li Polymer battery pack.
- Internally trimmed charge and discharge voltage limits.
- Discharge current limit detection.
- Low current standby mode when cells are discharged.
- Adopt Mitsumi MM1414C protection IC.
- Apply for 3 cells Li-ion / Li Polymer battery pack protection
- Internally trimmed charge and discharge voltage limits
- Discharge current limit detection
- Low current standby mode when cells are discharged
- High quality and high yield: 100% tested before shipment
- Adopt Mitsumi MM1414C protection IC
|Over Charge Protection|| || |
|Over Discharge Protection|| || |
|Over Current Protection|| || |
|Short Protection|| || |
|Interior Resistance||Main loop electrify resistance||Vc=4.2V; RSS≤3.0|
|Current Consumption||Current consume in normal operation||35μA Type 110μA Max|
- Please use the compatible charger for your battery pack. Pay special attention to your input and output voltage current to avoid PCB damage
- When mixing over-charged batteries and over-discharged batteries together, PCB will be in dual state of over-charging and over-discharging. In this situation, charging and dis-charging are both disabled
- Internal static charge protection circuit built into the PCB. However, do not subject the PCB to high static charge to avoid damage
- Without the written agreement from us, please don't use this PCB for application in medical instruments, emergence devices, auto and airspace vehicles or other device that might have impact on human body
- Because of the very high energy density, Li-Ion Battery pack must be connected to a protection circuit module to prevent accidental battery explosion caused by over-charging or over-discharging.