- Protection Circuit Board for 11.1V Li-ion and Li-polymer battery pack.
- Designed for 11.1V Li-ion or Li-Polymer battery.
- Prevents 11.1V Li-ion or Li-polymer battery from over-charging, over-discharging Continuous Discharge Current: 9A.
- Fully Compatible with both Li-Ion and Li-Polymer cells RoHS Compatible.
- Protection Circuit Board for 11.1V Li-ion and Li-polymer battery pack
- Designed for 11.1V Li-ion or Li-Polymer battery
- Prevents 11.1V Li-ion or Li-polymer battery from over-charging, over-discharging
- Continuous Discharge Current: 9A
- Fully Compatible with both Li-Ion and Li-Polymer cells
- RoHS Compatible
- B+：Connected to the third battery’s positive terminal
- B3+：Connected to the second battery’s positive terminal
- B2+：Connected to the first battery’s positive terminal
- B1+：No connected
- B-：Connected to the first battery’s negative terminal
- P+：Connected to the battery’s output or the charger’s positive terminal
- P-：Connected to the battery’s output or the charger’s negative terminal
|Over Charge Protection|| || |
|Over Discharge Protection|| || |
|Over Current Protection|| || |
|Short Protection|| || |
|Interior Resistance||Main loop electrify resistance||RDS≤30mΩ|
|Current Consumption||Current consume in normal operation||40μA Max|
- Do not subject the PCB to input voltage over 20V. Input voltage over 20V will damage the PCB
- Please use the compatible charger for your battery pack. Pay special attention to your input and output voltage current to avoid PCB damage.
- When mixing over-charged batteries and over-discharged batteries together, PCB will be in dual state of over-charging and over-discharging. In this situation, charging and dis-charging are both disabled
- Internal static charge protection circuit built into the PCB. However, do not subject the PCB to high static charge to avoid damage.
- Without the written agreement from us, please don't use this PCB for application in medical instruments, emergence devices, auto and airspace vehicles or other device that might have impact on human body.
- Because of the very high energy density, Li-Ion Battery pack must be connected to a protection circuit module to prevent accidental battery explosion caused by over-charging or over-discharging.