- Miniature size & light weight
- Super wide infrared control miniature design for indoor flying
- Controlled by 32-level high precision speed
- 3-Channel Helicopter movement forward / backward / up / down / left / right
- Powered by 2 solid motors with a 3rd motor in the tail rotor
- The new Syma S107G is a 3 channel mini indoor co-axial helicopter. This model comes equipped with a high grade metal body frame and a built in Gyroscope which is used to stabilize the helicopter's heading. This model is miniature in size and its light weight makes it incredibly portable. The S107G offers a wide infrared control and has a customized design for indoor flying. The S107G is controlled by a 32-Level high precision speed controller, which automatically stabilizes the rotor blade system for steady lift off. The S107G high precision propellers are powered by 2 solid motors with a third motor in the tail rotor to help carry out the engine's full function. This model comes with a high capability Li-Poly battery which is good for longer flight time, and can easily be recharged through the transmitter that is provided. The Syma S107G is a great model for all beginners, from kids to adults.
- Miniature size & light weight.
- Super wide infrared control miniature design for indoor flying.
- Controlled by 32-level high precision speed.
- Auto stable rotor blade system for steady lift-off.
- 3-Channel Helicopter movement forward / backward / up / down / left / right.
- High precision propeller.
- Powered by 2 solid motors with a 3rd motor in the tail rotor.
- High capability Li-Poly battery (can be recharged through the transmitter provided).
- Charging and power indicator.
- Controlled by digital technology.
- Infrared control system.
- Tri-band Technology.
- High efficient driving motor and voltage power.
Syma S107 Retail Box Includes:
- 3-Channel Radio Remote Control Helicopter.
- Remote Control (does not include 1.5V AA battery).
- Tail Blade.
- USB Cable.
- Weight: 34g
- Size: 220x38x98(mm)
- Dimensions: main rotor diameter 190mm
- Helicopter battery: 3.7V Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Charging Time: 30-35 minutes
- Flight Duration: 6-8 minutes
- Frequency: Infrared control system - Bands A & B
- Control Specification: forward / backward / up / down / left / right
- Range: Up to 10m (30ft)
Questions & Answers
Can this be used outdoors?
The unit can be used outdoors, however the unit is sensitive to anything above 7MPH winds and light breezes. If any hard crashes or landings, it will cause the unit to be inoperable.
How long is the flight time?
Flight Duration = 6-8 minutes.
How long does it take for the battery to charge?
Charge Time = 30-35 minutes.
Can you fly 2 units at the same time?
No, the A/B switch does not change the frequency.