- PERFECT FIT FOR - M4, Crane Stock, M110, SR25, M249, M240B, M60, G36, M14, RPK, PKM, L85, AUG, G3 and many other airsoft guns.
- BATTERY SIZE & CONNECTOR - Confirm compatibility by comparing your original battery dimensions and connector.
- HIGH CAPACITY, LONG RUNTIME - Quality battery pack with high capacity 1600mAh, rapid charge and long runtime.
- COMPATIBLE CHARGERS – Recharge battery pack with one of the following Tenergy charger: 6V-12V Charger (PN: 01025) 8.4V-9.6V Charger (PN: 01026) 7.2V-12V Charger (PN: 01005) TB6-B Balance Charger (PN: 01435)
Features and Benefits:
THE IDEAL AIRSOFT GUN BATTERY - Fits popular models of airsoft guns like: M4, G36C, M4A1-RIS, M4A1, CAR15, MP5A5, MC51, FNP90, AUGRT, AUGM, G3A4, G36 and STEYR and others. For upgraded and/or modified AEGs, we recommend measuring the gun compartment for best fit.
TRUSTED PERFORMANCE - The Tenergy 8.4V NiMH battery pack features rapid charge up, with high capacity rating of 1600mAh that provide more playtime for your airsoft rifles.
ADVANCED PROTECTIONS - The smart battery charger includes reverse polarity protection, short circuit protection, and over-charge protection. (Note: This charger is only for recharge for NiMH batteries, do not charge for LiPO batteries.)
HOBBY BATTERY CHARGER - Tenergy NiMH battery pack charger is great for most popular airsoft guns and RC hobbies batteries because it has a mini Tamiya connector and a mini to standard Tamiya adapter. Works great for any 8.4V or 9.6V NiMH battery packs in airsoft, RC cars/airplanes that use a standard or mini Tamiya connector.
COMPACT DIMENSIONS - Our electric airsoft guns battery is designed from 2/3A NiMH battery cells, stick shape butterfly battery dimensions are 117mm (length) with 20mm(diameter) and 90mm (length) with 20mm (diameter) and can fit most airsoft guns. The charger has standard size and mini Tamiya connector for 8.4V-9.6V batteries. Buy with confidence, your charger includes a 12-month warranty.
Extend your NiMH battery pack life with the following practices:
Fully recharge your new battery pack when you first receive it.
Do not over-discharge the battery, stop using it when you notice a drop in performance.
Do not over-charge the battery, remove the battery from charger when you are done recharging.
Heat lowers battery life, do not charge or discharge the battery when it's hot. Always let the batteries cool down to room temp before using it/charging it.
Do not store the battery with low voltage, recharge after each use to avoid over-discharge.
Always store the battery in a dry and cool place, never expose it to heat or direct sunlight.
Recharge the battery once every 6-month, if they will be unused or stored long term.
WARNING - DO NOT CHARGE LiPO Batteries：
- DO NOT CHARGE: if the label on your battery says: LiPO, LIPO, Li-Po, LI-PO, Li-Polymer, Li-Poly, Lithium Polymer, Li-ion, Lithium-Ion, Lithium.
- Caution: LiPO battery packs may often have two sets of leads/connectors - do not charge if identified as LiPO battery.
- Failure to follow these warnings may result in fire or personal injury.
- Contact our customer support team if you are unsure if your battery can be charged.
Questions & Answers
Can this replace a NiCd battery pack?
Yes, this battery can replace a NiCD battery pack.
Should I store the battery fully charged or empty?
We recommend storing the battery with at least 20-30% charge to prevent over-draining.
Will this fit in my application?
NO. This charger is only compatible with NiMH type 9V batteries.
How do you know when it is fully charged?
The dimensions for this battery are: 20mm (Diameter) and 117mm (Length)and 20mm (Diameter) and 90mm (Length)