- REPLACE STANDARD BATTERIES - Replace your alkaline batteries with these NiMH rechargeable batteries.
- MONEY SAVING & ECO FRIENDLY - Being one of the most cost-effective batteries, Tenergy NiMH batteries can be recharged up to 1000 times.
- EVERYDAY USE - Use it in all your household devices.
- PERFORMANCE LASTING - Battery capacity of 1000mAh, keeps your devices running longer.
- REPLACEMENT FOR NICD - With no memory effect, charge your batteries anytime and still get the full capacity each use.
Features and Benefits:
- REPLACE STANDARD BATTERIES - Exact replacements for standard alkaline AAA sized batteries. These NiMH AAA rechargeable batteries measure 44.5mm (length) x 10.5mm (diameter) and fit any standard AAA size battery.
- MONEY SAVING & ECO FRIENDLY - Being one of the most cost-effective batteries, Tenergy NiMH AAA batteries can be recharged up to 1000 times and between 1-10 charges will have paid for themselves. You are also diminishing the carbon footprint by limiting the waste caused by disposable batteries. Switch over. Save. Reuse. Recharge with Tenergy.
- EVERYDAY USE - Our ideal rechargeable high capacity nickel metal hydride AAA cell is perfect for high/low draining electronic items. Use it in all your household devices such as LED lights, flashlights, solar lights, night lights, calculators, remotes, controllers, cordless phones, RC toys, headlights, scale, blood pressure monitor, shaver, garden lights, headsets and many more.
- PERFORMANCE LASTING - At a battery capacity of 1000mAh, Tenergy 1.2V NiMH battery keeps your devices running longer so that it doesn't fail you when you need it most.
- NO MEMORY EFFECT - With no memory effect on our rechargeable AAA NiMH batteries, charge your batteries anytime. Even when they are close to full or partially drained you won't have to worry about long term memory effects and will still get the full capacity each use.
- Size: AAA
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Weight: 13g
- Capacity: 1000mAh
- Dimensions: 44.5mm x 10.5mm
- 60 x Tenergy Blue AAA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
Extend your NiMH battery life with the following practices
- Do not over-charge the battery, remove the battery from charger when you are done recharging.
- Heat lowers battery life, do not charge or discharge the battery when it's hot. Always let the batteries cool down to room temp before using it/charging it.
- Do not store the battery with low voltage, recharge after each use to avoid over-discharge.
- Always store the battery in a dry and cool place, never expose it to heat or direct sunlight.
- Recharge the battery once every 6-months, if they will be unused or stored long term.
Questions & Answers
Do these batteries come precharged?
We recommend fully charging the battery when you first receive them for the best experience.
What charger is recommended for these batteries?
Any NiMH charger for AAA batteries will work with these batteries, we recommend Tenergy TN160 12 bay charger.