- A hobby battery pack with 2000mAh high capacity, rapid charge, and long run time.
- Battery bare leads can be attached directly or added to a specific connector for various applications.
- Confirm compatibility by making sure the battery size matches.
- COMPATIBLE CHARGERS - Recharge battery pack with one of the following Tenergy chargers: 6V-12V Smart Charger and 7.2V-12V Smart Charger
Features And Benefits:
- HIGH CAPACITY - The Tenergy 12V rechargeable battery pack made of 10 x AA NiMH cells, features a high capacity rating of 2000mAh. Increase the run time of your 12V powered devices with a battery that will go the distance!
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY - The 12V NiMH rechargeable battery with bare leads is suitable for applications like medical equipment, motorcycle led lights, RC cars, RC boats, DIY projects, and other high drain DC 12V portable applications. Directly attach the battery or modify with a compatible connector for your device. Dimensions: Max 2.89"x2.11"x1.20"
- NO MEMORY EFFECT - Our Nickel Metal Hydride battery pack with bare leads has no memory effect which means it will retain max energy capacity despite recharges and discharges.
- FAST RECHARGE - The NiMH replacement battery pack features rapid charge up, long runtime, and compatibility with the Tenergy 6V-12V RC battery charger. NOTE: A recharging rate of 1A maximum is recommended for best results.
- TENERGY WARRANTY -your 2000mAh NiMH RC battery pack is protected with Tenergy’s 30 days money back policy and includes friendly customer support.
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 2000mAh
- Chemistry: Nickel Metal Hydride
- Battery Configuration: 10S1P AA battery
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 2A (1C)
- Battery Charging Current: Standard: 0.5A - 1.0A
- Standard Charging: 190mA for 16 hours
- Quick Charging: 380mA for 7 hours
- Rapid Charging: 950mA for 2.4hours
- Cycle Life: ≥ 500 cycles
- Weight: Approx. 9 oz / 255g
- Dimensions: Max 2.89"x2.11"x1.20" / 73.5x53.5x30.5mm (LxWxT)
- Connector: Bare Leads
NiMH/NiCd battery voltage can drop significantly during storage due to self-discharge. We strongly recommend checking the voltage of your stored batteries, or cycle them, at least once every 6 months.
Questions & Answers
Would this work to power a rear view camera and a small screen, both drawing 12V power?
It will depend on what the camera is designed to support. A 12V NiMH pack is actually 15V when fully charged. The battery should be able to power the camera when it's fully charged. However, how long the camera can be powered depends on the minimum voltage required for the camera to operate. If it is above 10V (end of discharge voltage), then it means the camera will shut off before the battery is fully depleted.
Can this be used as a dash camera backup power supply in a 14.5v automotive power circuit?
This will depend on what the dash camera is designed to support. This battery is able to power the dash cam when it is fully charged, but how long the dash cam can be powered in this manner will depend on the minimum voltage required for the dash cam to operate. If it is above 10V, the dash cam will shut off before the battery is fully depleted.
Can I use it for a 12 v air compressor?
The battery's nominal voltage is 12V and can output 2Amps, and comes with bare leads (that can attach directly or have a connector added on). If your application has those specs it should work.
Does it have overcharge protection?
Unfortunately, no. This 12V 2000mAh NiMH battery does NOT have a PCB, thus no overcharge protection.