- PERFECT FIT FOR - AK47, MP5K, RPK, PKM, and many other airsoft guns.
- BATTERY SIZE & CONNECTOR - Confirm compatibility by comparing your original battery dimensions and connector.
- HIGH CAPACITY, LONG RUNTIME - Quality battery pack with high capacity 1600mAh, rapid charge and long runtime.
- Made of 7 Tenergy 2/3A cells
- COMPATIBLE CHARGERS - Recharge battery pack with one of the following Tenergy charger: 6v-12v Charger (PN: 01025) 8.4v-9.6v Charger (PN: 01026) 7.2V-12V Charger (PN: 01005) TB6-B Balance Charger (PN: 01435)
Features and Benefits:
- PEAK PERFORMANCE PACK - Tenergy’s high performance batteries provide more playtime; our 8.4V 1600mAh NiMH rechargeable battery are made of 7 cell 2/3A NiMH batteries.
- THE IDEAL AIRSOFT GUNS BATTERY - Fits popular models of airsoft guns like: AK47, MP5K, RPK, PKM, CYMA CM.028U, Crosman Pulse R76, GR8, DE UMP M89, Kalashnikov, Stg44, ERICS13, SIG 552 and others. For upgraded and/or modified AEGs, we recommend measuring the gun compartment for best fit.
- FAST CHARGE & LASTING CAPACITY - Tenergy's 8.4V AEG battery features rapid charge up, long run time, and compatibility with the Tenergy 6V-12V RC battery charger.
- BATTERY PACK CONFIGURATION - Airsoft stick battery dimensions: 20mm (diameter) with 202mm(length) Weighs 6.7 oz.
- MINI TAMIYA CONNECTOR - The electric airsoft guns battery with Tamiya battery pack connector, mini Tamiya female connector assembled with 16 G wire.
- Chemistry: Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH)
- Voltage: 8.4V
- Capacity: 1600mAh
- Weight: 6.17 oz
- Connector: Mini Tamiya female connector
- Max Discharge Rate: 10C
- Max Dimensions: 202mm (length) with 20mm (diameter)
- Wire: 16G wire
Extend your NiMH battery pack life with the following practices:
- Fully recharge your new battery pack when you first receive it.
- Do not over-discharge the battery, stop using it when you notice a drop in performance.
- Do not over-charge the battery, remove the battery from charger when you are done recharging.
- Heat lowers battery life, do not charge or discharge the battery when it's hot. Always let the batteries cool down to room temp before using it/charging it.
- Do not store the battery with low voltage, recharge after each use to avoid over-discharge.
- Always store the battery in a dry and cool place, never expose it to heat or direct sunlight.
- Recharge the battery once every 6-month, if they will be unused or stored long term.
Questions & Answers
Would this work for the crosman r76?
Please compare the battery dimensions, voltage, and connector to confirm compatibility with your airsoft.