- ARLO CERTIFIED "Works with Arlo" - Reliable compatibility, performance, and safety.
- REAL TIME LCD DISPLAY - Easy to read screen for status and error codes.
- FAST CHARGING EFFICIENCY - Fully recharges Tenergy rechargeable batteries in 2.5 hours.
- ADVANCED PROTECTIONS - Built-in protections against short-circuiting, reverse polarity, over-heating, and over-charging.
- CERTIFIED SAFE - Meets international safety standards: CE, FCC, and California CEC.
Features and Benefits:
- OFFICIAL RCR123A BATTERY AND CHARGER FOR ARLO
The only Arlo certified lithium-ion rechargeable CR123A battery and charger that work safely and seamlessly. Batteries are compatible with Arlo models VMC3030, VMK3200, VMS3130, 3230, 3330, 3430, and 3530.
- REAL TIME LCD SCREEN
Quickly find the smart charger's status or battery errors with the easy to read screen.
- RAPID FAST CHARGER
Recharges Tenergy's new PREMIUM 750mAh rechargeable battery for Arlo cameras in 2.5 hours and the 650mAh battery in only 2 hours.
- SMARTER PROTECTIONS
Tenergy's premium Arlo camera battery charger protects against reverse-polarity, short-circuiting, over-heating, over-voltage, and over-charging.
- RELIABLE & CERTIFIED SAFE
Buy with confidence, your Arlo batteries quick charger also includes 12 months warranty and meets stringent international safety standards like CE, FCC, California CEC, and UL 1310.
- Input: DC 5V / 2000mA
- Output: DC 4.2V / 400mA per channel
- Changing Channels: 4x Individual channels
- Compatible Batteries: Tenergy 3.7V 750mAh (or 650mAh) RCR123A Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Charging Time:
- 2.5 hours for 750mAh RCR123A Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- 2 hours for 650mAh RCR123A Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- LCD Screen: Clear Charging status
- 1x Battery Charger
- 1x User Manual
- The charger is designed for and compatible only with Tenergy 3.7V 750/650mAh Li-ion RCR123A rechargeable batteries.
- DO NOT CHARGE ANY TYPES OF NON-RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM CR123A/CR123 BATTERIES, OR ANY OTHER TYPES OF NON-RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES. CHARGING NON-RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES WILL CAUSE FIRE OR EXPLOSIONS.
- DO NOT charge batteries with any other types of chemistry. This may cause explosion or charger failure
- DO NOT disassemble the charger
- The charger is only intended for indoor usage and should be kept away from high temperature areas or rainy areas
- Keep charger away from humid surroundings and no liquid should be splashed to the charger; otherwise may cause charger failure.
- The charger and batteries should be placed out of reach by children
- DO NOT use the charger if the charger is damaged.
- Charger may not be able to fully charge batteries which have not been in use for long period of time. Several charging and discharging will improve battery performance.
Questions & Answers
Will this charger work with any RCR123A batteries?
No, this charger is specifically intended to work only with Tenergy RCR123A batteries that have been certified to work with Arlo devices. Please do not use this charger with the batteries that came with your Arlo, or any other batteries that are not Tenergy's rechargeable RCR123A.
Are batteries included?
This listing is specifically for the charger only, please consider the combo listings which will have both the battery and the charger.