- CERTIFIED TO WORK WITH ARLO - Tenergy rechargeable RCR123A batteries, designed to work with original Arlo wire-free cameras, can be recharged up to 500 times and offer significant savings over using disposable CR123 batteries.
- FOUR INDEPENDENT CHARGING CHANNELS - Charges up 4 pieces of 3.7V RCR123A li-ion rechargeable batteries.
- TWO HOUR FAST CHARGING - Fully charge your empty battery in 2-3 hours.
Features and Benefits:
- INDEPENDENT CHARGING CHANNELS WITH INDICATORS - Charges up to 4 rechargeable batteries in independently, without having to only charge batteries in pairs. Each port comes with its own independent status indicator to monitor each individual battery's charging status.
- QUICK CHARGE - With charging current of 400mA, your Tenergy Li-ion rechargeable batteries for Arlo can be fully charged in about 2-3 hours. Very convenient for battery charging and replacement.
- CERTIFIED AND POWER EFFICIENCY - This charger has been tested and certified based on international CE and FCC safety standards. It has also been certified to California’s CEC standard to ensure power efficiency. Includes a 12-month warranty.
- COMPATIBILITY - ONLY compatible with Tenergy 3.7V 650mAh RCR123A Li-ion Rechargeable Battery (for Arlo Wire-Free HD Security Cameras VMC3030/VMK3200/VMS3330/3430/3530). Do NOT charge any other model or battery type. Please do NOT use charger with any non-rechargeable CR123A battery--usage with non-rechargeable battery can lead to possible fire or charger failure.
- Do not charge one-time use Lithium CR123A batteries. These one-time use Lithium CR123A batteries (For example Panasonic or Duracell Lithium CR123A) can not be recharged. Charging these Lithium CR123A could cause explosion or fire.
- Charge only Tenergy Li-ion 3.7V 650mAh RCR123A batteries. Other rechargeable RCR123A batteries do not work with this charger.
- Mis-use of either the charger or the batteries could cause explosion or fire.
Certified and Power Efficiency:
- This charger has been tested and certified based on international CE and FCC safety standards. It has also been certified to California’s CEC standard to ensure power efficiency.
With charging current of 400mA, your batteries can be fully charged in about 2-3 hours. Very convenient for battery charging and replacement.
- **Charging current designed for optimized charging speed, charging efficiency and long-term cycle performance. This charging time ensures best charge into the battery and prolonged battery cycle life.
- Compatible with Tenergy 3.7V 650mAh RCR123A Li-ion Rechargeable Battery ONLY (Works with Arlo Wire-Free HD Security Cameras VMC3030/VMK3200/ VMS3330/3430/3530). Do not charge any other model or battery type
- Output: 4.2V DC, 400mA x 4 (1600mA Max)
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.1 x 1 inch
- Charger Body Weight: 92 g
- 1 x Tenergy RCR123A Li-ion Battery Charger
- 1 x User’s manual
- The charger is designed for and compatible only with Tenergy 3.7V 650mAh Li-ion RCR123A rechargeable batteries.
- DO NOT CHARGE ANY TYPES OF NON-RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM CR123A/CR123 BATTERIES, OR ANY OTHER TYPES OF NON-RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES. CHARGING NON-RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES WILL CAUSE FIRE OR EXPLOSIONS.
- DO NOT charge batteries with any other types of chemistry. This may cause explosion or charger failure.
- Charger may not be able to fully charge batteries that have not been in use for long period of time. Several charging and discharging cycles will improve battery performance before charging.
Questions & Answers
Is this charger compatible with RCR123a 3.7v 400 mAh batteries?
This charger is only recommended for Tenergy's Arlo RCR123A Arlo certified batteries. They are not compatible with any other batteries, including the default batteries included with Arlo cameras.
Does this comes with batteries?
No, this listing is for the charger only.
Can the charger and batteries be used in the high output flashlights?
No, this charger is intended to only work with the Arlo wireless security cameras.