- PERFECT FIT FOR - M249, M240B, M60, M14, RPK, PKM, L85, AUG, G3 and many other airsoft guns.
- BATTERY SIZE & CONNECTOR - Confirm compatibility by comparing your original battery dimensions and connector.
- HIGH CAPACITY, LONG RUNTIME - Quality battery pack with high capacity 2000mAh, rapid charge and long run time.
- SAFETY PROTECTIONS – Advanced built in protections to prevent damage to the battery and charger.
- EASY TO READ LED LIGHTS – Quickly know your battery’s charging status.
- COMPATIBLE CHARGERS - Recharge battery pack with one of the following Tenergy charger: PN - 01025, 01026, 01005, 01435.
Features and Benefits:
PEAK PERFORMANCE PACK - Tenergy's high performance batteries provide more playtime; our 9.6V rechargeable battery pack made of 8-cell 2000mAh NiMH AA batteries.
THE IDEAL AIRSOFT GUN BATTERY - Fits popular models of airsoft guns like M249, M240B, M14, RPK, PKM, L85, AUG, G3, and others. For upgraded and/or modified AEGs, we recommend measuring the gun compartment for best fit.
FAST CHARGE & LASTING CAPACITY - Tenergy's 9.6V NiMH battery features rapid charge up, long run time, and compatibility with the Tenergy 6V-12V RC battery charger.
BATTERY PACK CONFIGURATION - Airsoft rifle battery each stick max dimensions: 4.06" (length), 1.18" (width), 0.79" (height). Weighs 7.34 oz.
MINI TAMIYA CONNECTOR - The electric gun battery with Tamiya battery pack connector, mini Tamiya female connector assembled with 16 G wire.
Extend your NiMH battery pack life with the following practices:
Fully recharge your new battery pack when you first receive it.
Do not over-discharge the battery, stop using it when you notice a drop in performance.
Do not over-charge the battery, remove the battery from charger when you are done recharging.
Heat lowers battery life, do not charge or discharge the battery when it's hot. Always let the batteries cool down to room temp before using it/charging it.
Do not store the battery with low voltage, recharge after each use to avoid over-discharge.
Always store the battery in a dry and cool place, never expose it to heat or direct sunlight.
Recharge the battery once every 6-month, if they will be unused or stored long term.
WARNING - DO NOT CHARGE LiPO Batteries：
- DO NOT CHARGE: if the label on your battery says: LiPO, LIPO, Li-Po, LI-PO, Li-Polymer, Li-Poly, Lithium Polymer, Li-ion, Lithium-Ion, Lithium.
- Caution: LiPO battery packs may often have two sets of leads/connectors - do not charge if identified as LiPO battery.
- Failure to follow these warnings may result in fire or personal injury.
- Contact our customer support team if you are unsure if your battery can be charged.
Questions & Answers
Will this pack fit in my application?
Compare the voltage, dimension, and connector to confirm compatibility for your device. This battery pack is a 9.6V, each stick measures 102mm (Length) x 29.1mm (Width) x 14.7mm (Height), and has mini Tamiya connector.
What connector comes with the battery?
The battery and charger has a Mini Tamiya Connector.
Can I use other NiMH/NiCd battery packs with this charger?
Yes. The charger in this combo is only for NiMH battery packs of 8.4V-9.6V (7-8 cells).