- PERFECT FIT FOR - MP5, SCAR, M249, M240B, M60, RPK, PKM and many other airsoft guns.
- BATTERY SIZE & CONNECTOR - Confirm compatibility by comparing your original battery dimensions and connector.
- HIGH CAPACITY, LONG RUN TIME - Quality battery pack with high capacity 1600mAh, rapid charge and long run time.
- COMPATIBLE CHARGERS - Recharge battery pack with one of the following Tenergy charger: PN - 01025, 01026, 01005, 01435.
Features and Benefits:
PEAK PERFORMANCE PACK - Tenergy’s high performance batteries provide more playtime; our 9.6V 1600mAh NiMH rechargeable battery made of 8-cell 2/3A NiMH batteries.
THE IDEAL AIRSOFT GUN BATTERY - Fits popular models of airsoft guns like MP5, SCAR, M249, M240B, M60, RPK, PKM, G36C, M4A1-RIS/M4A1, CAR 15, MP5SD6, MC51, FNP90, G3A4, and others. For upgraded and/or modified AEGs, we recommend measuring the gun compartment for best fit.
FAST CHARGE & LASTING CAPACITY - Tenergy's 9.6V NiMH battery features rapid charge up, long runtime, and compatibility with the Tenergy 6V-12V RC battery charger.
BATTERY PACK CONFIGURATION - Replacement battery for airsoft gun dimensions: 4.72'' (length), 1.38'' (width) and 0.73" (height). Weighs 6.91 oz.
MINI TAMIYA CONNECTOR - The electric airsoft battery with Tamiya battery pack connector, mini Tamiya female connector assembled with 16 G wire.
- Battery Type: NiMH Battery
- Battery Voltage: 9.6V
- Battery Capacity: 1600mAh
- Battery Weight: 6.91 oz
- Battery Connector: Mini Tamiya female connector
- Max Discharge Rate: 10C
- Battery Dimension: 4.71"(length) x 1.38"(width) x 0.73"(height)
- Wire: 16G Wire
**It is best practice to check your old/original battery to make sure this will fit your device(s).
Extend your NiMH battery pack life with the following practices:
Fully recharge your new battery pack when you first receive it.
Do not over-discharge the battery, stop using it when you notice a drop in performance.
Do not over-charge the battery, remove the battery from charger when you are done recharging.
Heat lowers battery life, do not charge or discharge the battery when it's hot. Always let the batteries cool down to room temp before using it/charging it.
Do not store the battery with low voltage, recharge after each use to avoid over-discharge.
Always store the battery in a dry and cool place, never expose it to heat or direct sunlight.
Recharge the battery once every 6-month, if they will be unused or stored long term.
WARNING - DO NOT CHARGE LiPO Batteries：
- DO NOT CHARGE: if the label on your battery says: LiPO, LIPO, Li-Po, LI-PO, Li-Polymer, Li-Poly, Lithium Polymer, Li-ion, Lithium-Ion, Lithium.
- Caution: LiPO battery packs may often have two sets of leads/connectors - do not charge if identified as LiPO battery.
- Failure to follow these warnings may result in fire or personal injury.
- Contact our customer support team if you are unsure if your battery can be charged.
Questions & Answers
How long does it take to fully charge the battery?
The charge time depends on the charge rate of the charger being used. To find the charge time, take the capacity of the battery (1600mAh) and divide it by the charge rate.
Will this fit my device?
We recommend comparing the dimensions to your old battery pack.The dimensions for this pack are 120mm (Length)x35mm (Width), 18.5mm (Height).
How long will the battery pack last?
The battery life will depend on how often it is used, and how it is stored. If the battery is maintained properly, it will have a longer life cycle.
Can this replace a NiCd battery pack?
Yes, this pack can essentially replace a NiCD battery.